Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO, so Ulti revived? Like how many times Oda going to have people being knocked out to getting right back up just for them to being knocked out yet again? What a trash arc!

ULTI JUST WONT STOP! took a combined attack from an enraged Big Mom and still kickin. Been reading a lot of "one shot" & "defeated" in spoilers about her but she always come back right after. Kid pirates should pick her up, I wanna see her more after wano!
Lol you may beat Kaido’s crew up but they keep coming back like thriller bark zombies.

She was introduced in the beginning of Onigashima. Onigashima is it’s own arc
Isn't it called an act of Wano tho :milaugh:

If Onigashima is an arc as the third act, then the first two acts were also different arcs ? :choppawhat:

Oda even took the time to show Pudding next to Big Mom when we see the shilouette of Big Mom in FI for the first time, but never hints at Yamato even though we got glimpses at Kaido multiple time since the end of Dressrosa.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- According to CP0, after the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters, the battle is left in 20,000 members on the side of Kaidou vs 7,000 warriors on the part of the samurai.
Btw, how the fuck to the Beast Pirates still have 20.000 people if the pleasures and waiters turned?
Wasn't the success rate of the SMILE's just 10%? Because it DEFINITELY doesn't feel like it with these numbers.
Is Oda too busy drawing a face coming out of a chicken's ass and forgot how to count?

I

Indigo

confession time that fake redon profile was made by me just to see why isn't there any redon member i thought no one could make a profile with this name so after making it and seeing it isn't restricted i had a little fun before getting banned :milaugh:
now you might get banned from the main account for sharing this :milaugh:

confession time that fake redon profile was made by me just to see why isn't there any redon member i thought no one could make a profile with this name so after making it and seeing it isn't restricted i had a little fun before getting banned :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.