Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but Oda chose to call WB the WSP and not WSM
You're thinking way too much into it.

You're thinking too much in it, he was suppose to be the ally of kaido in onigamishia before big mom
I'm not, lol. If DD was to be there, he would just be there additionally to fight Law or someone, not in place of fucking Big Mom. How are they even comparable? Big Mom is one of the strongest characters in the verse and characters like Doflamingo get neg-diffed by her, lol.

Shisui

ٱللَّٰه‎
Come EoW, Zoro and Luffy will be stronger than Yamato. I am not sure oda will ever let anyone surpass those two in the crew. Once you joined the SHs, get ready to take a sit back to Luffy and Zoro. It will always be that way :luuh:

Holyshit Bowsette is actually joining the crew

I have no problem in admitting when I was wrong, and I saw 0.000% probabçty of BOWSETTE JOINING EVER

She was just another hottie damsel in distress to me

Goddamn Luffy and his Harem, getting larger by the minute

For a dude who seem to have 0 interest in sex he sure knows how to soround himself with hot babes

Holyshit Bowsette is actually joining the crew

I have no problem in admitting when I was wrong, and I saw 0.000% probabçty of BOWSETTE JOINING EVER

She was just another hottie damsel in distress to me

Goddamn Luffy and his Harem, getting larger by the minute

For a dude who seem to have 0 interest in sex he sure knows how to soround himself with hot babes
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.