Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget it Oda can't kill Luffy's friends cause he made him say that in the timeskip, he wrote himself in a corner
Jinbe is 100% gonna die at some point of the story, that is a dead give away after this encounter with LinLin
If Marshall could kill like an OG SH like Sanji or Usopp that would be great too
Marshall is too good of a villain and his crew is too bad ass for Luffy to overcome him easily
If Luffy gets to One Piece first and none of the SHs dies at all, the One Piece story will be the most disapointing manga in history to me every since Ippo lost for the third time

So nami usopp tama yamato kaido= 9 pages

Hietsu and toko=1 page

characters talking about war= 3 pages

Those are my guesses

Kaidou vs Yamato is 2 pages.

The only thing besides usoNamiTama part and Kaidou parts in this chapter is people talking about the situation of the war.

The title is 'O-Tama deyansu' ('I'm otama' or based in the context of the chapter this is something she probably said introducing herself thro Bao so 'Otama here' is good too)

Zeus asks Nami for a new name, Nami calls him Wata but Zeus didn't like it and calls himself Zeus again in the next panel.

The wata name is probably why Redon posted that pic with the monkey emojis the other day

I think we have to make peace with the fact that OP peaked in Water 7 and Marfineford was the last true epic arc we got
This is just nostalgia glasses, I can't imagine the people hating Wano tension seriously thinking an arc where a little girl saved Luffy's life that had an entire island getting destroyed with 0 deaths and a war with the whole marine force that had 2 deaths were any better.

Zoro fans trying to use the argue that Zoro was "half dead" when attacked Kaido, like people in One Piece didn't always have used their strongest abilities when they realize then can't keep fighting anymore (i mean, they're hurt as hell) and need to end it. That 1 second somehow means that he "tanked" the attack :kobeha:
They are forgetting about Enma tho, Zoro wasn't even suppose to do what he did if it wasn't a Power Up.

They can't help the fact that Oda insists on putting Zoro and Sanji some together, while Luffy is always much stronger.
Now they are trying to put Yamato on Sanji's place while she has the potential of looking much better than Zoro

:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

It looks like scars wins wars and defeats opponents
I know you're crying deep inside lool.
Yamato will never look better or get stronger than Zoro because you Wanji fans don't realize that Oda himself is a Zoro fanboy. He will never allow any straw hat or possible one to look better than Zoro except Luffy.

However, Yamato is already looking much better and stronger than Cucksmoke Wanji. Your boy cried like the bitch he is for 15 chapters and was asking help from Robin. He got ridiculed in front of the entire fucking Island..."Save me Robin" lool...''my haki is too soft'' while Zoro was battling two fucking Yonko. Even Kid's crew called him PATHETIC. And now he is going to tag-team with someone against a nerfed Queen. And you dare to compare that shit character to Zoro lol

Keep crying....your boy will never be cool again.

This is just nostalgia glasses, I can't imagine the people hating Wano tension seriously thinking an arc where a little girl saved Luffy's life that had an entire island getting destroyed with 0 deaths and a war with the whole marine force that had 2 deaths were any better.
Skypiea not having any deaths beside that one nameless guy was weird as fuck, even Enel's men were apparently banished

It's weirder because even Alabasta had deaths, Mr 11 and Those Five Warriors that drank that unholy water or something.

Then in EL we had literally zero deaths besides 1000 Marines who died thanks to the VA.

Then on Thriller Bark, zero deaths again if you don't count zombies

Then in Impel Down.....Bon Clay survives fighting a Pissed Off Magellan

Status
Not open for further replies.