Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

Critical Overthinker
I am concerned as to what Marco and kings role are.

I mean we know oda is gonna do something with ryuuma and zoros lineage

We also get a general idea that one of zoros blades are going to turn black in wano. (I don't believe it will be enma since he had wado longer and it was stated by hitsetsu that the same person that made enma made wado)

And we also get a general idea that zoro will probably use the word snatch since he told momo that he had never said that. (The word being said when a samurai is planning on surpassing their limits. My overall question is will this all happen with king? And if so what will Marcos role be? And if he loses to king then what fighting role would he have had?
King I’m expecting to be training tool for Zoro whether it be for CoC, black blades, or both. Albeit a powerful training tool like Katakuri (but not that extreme diff).

For Marco I’m unsure if he’s going to lose to King or simply pass him off to Zoro and go provide some support somewhere else. I’m not sure King will get a definitive victory over Marco. But I have no idea how Oda would naturally pass King off with out Marco being defeated.

Perhaps Marco can fly Luffy back to Onigashima.

They trained during two years.

Luffy received training on how to use CoC effectively in G4.

Sanji received training on how to avoid dangers.

Zoro received training on how to combine the armanent haki with the sword in order to become stronger.

They all have their own areas of expertise.

Vergo broke Sanji's bone. The reason is simple, Sanji at that time couldn't use his armanent haki well enough. The same is valid for Zoro.

This is how group dynamics works for the rOda.

Even if they can all use every haki, at the end of the day

The best CoA user will be Zoro.
The best CoO user will be Sanji.
The best CoC user will be Luffy.

Soooooo. You ended up saying what my entire point was. Jinbe and luffy tried sensing but couldn't because again no danger or threat. Sanji however heard the voices pertaining to the woman. Used as a gag and rushes in getting caught. It falls back to my intially point that if he has sense the intent he would not have been in that mess period. And you saying he was overly emotionally is cap sense you would naturally try to sense the intent of the subdoers of said woman to get an understanding of how this situation transpired in the first place.

Your point was that Luffy and Jimbe's CoO was somehow better because they were unable to perceive the conversation that Sanji was able to perceive even after Sanji made them aware of the fact that there's a conversation to be perceived in he first place, and gave them the location where they would need to focus their CoO to be able to pick up on it.

Also you continue to talk only about the voice of a woman in order to push the gag argument when we are specifically shown that Sanji can perceive the whole conversation, including the voice coming from the man

and the content of the conversation was enough to push Sanji into an exacerbated emotional state thus the focus on the panel of Sanji breaking into a sweat and the veins poping in his eyes.

The Sanji CoC debate is never going to be settled lol. The people who don’t want Sanji to have it will deny it and if it happens they’ll call it bad writing. And the people who want him to have it will keep pushing until EoS if he doesn’t get it. The debates futile as long as both sides are at an impasse lol.

I think Oda’s dropped him hints recently, and if that cover really is a CoC cover then that basically confirms it IMO. But if he doesn’t wind up getting it I definitely understand the case for why he wouldn’t.

If he doesn’t get it in Wano it’s never happening IMO. This is an arc dedicated to CoC.
lololol someone like sanji never getting coc. zoros coc setup even before timeskip when using ashura. also punk hazard monet lol.

I’m gonna laugh if during his fight with Kaido, Luffy gets put on the brink of death and gets to talk with Joyboy and it’s revealed Luffy’s his reincarnation. It would be that trash Naruto shit all over again
:gokulaugh:

King I’m expecting to be training tool for Zoro whether it be for CoC, black blades, or both. Albeit a powerful training tool like Katakuri (but not that extreme diff).

For Marco I’m unsure if he’s going to lose to King or simply pass him off to Zoro and go provide some support somewhere else. I’m not sure King will get a definitive victory over Marco. But I have no idea how Oda would naturally pass King off with out Marco being defeated.

Perhaps Marco can fly Luffy back to Onigashima.
I agree with every thing you said honestly.
They trained during two years.

Luffy received training on how to use CoC effectively in G4.

Sanji received training on how to avoid dangers.

Zoro received training on how to combine the armanent haki with the sword in order to become stronger.

They all have their own areas of expertise.

Vergo broke Sanji's bone. The reason is simple, Sanji at that time couldn't use his armanent haki well enough. The same is valid for Zoro.

This is how group dynamics works for the rOda.

Even if they can all use every haki, at the end of the day

The best CoA user will be Zoro.
The best CoO user will be Sanji.
The best CoC user will be Luffy.
Again sanji isn't avoiding dangers if his coO can't even help him sense the intent of where the danger is coming. Instead he is walking right into said danger and getting caught in it. Infact his ability to sense INTENT should be even higher than luffys

This chapter is literally the definition of filler. What was the point of Ulti getting back up? We had the same exact cliff hanger from last week. What is this crap of an arc? Every chapter keeps getting worse and worse. It's not even worth criticizing anymore because it's gotten so pathetic.

Your point was that Luffy and Jimbe's CoO was somehow better because they were unable to perceive the conversation that Sanji was able to perceive even after Sanji made them aware of the fact that there's a conversation to be perceived in he first place, and gave them the location where they would need to focus their CoO to be able to pick up on it.

Also you continue to talk only about the voice of a woman in order to push the gag argument when we are specifically shown that Sanji can perceive the whole conversation, including the voice coming from the man

and the content of the conversation was enough to push Sanji into an exacerbated emotional state thus the focus on the panel of Sanji breaking into a sweat and the veins poping in his eyes.
Nope stated that sanji coO still isnt better since he sucks at sensing the intent of others.

Mentioned the woman since the entire scene including was predicated on this woman

Nope stated that sanji coO still inst better since he sucks at sensing the intent of others.

Mentioned the woman since the entire scene including was predicated on this woman
But it is better because he can sense what the others are entirely, 100% unable to perceive at all.

The fact that he got emotional afterwards and that fucked with him perceiving intent properly is a different story. That happened with Katakuri as well after he got emotional about his face reveal.

It's clear cut, Sanji is shown to perceive something that Luffy and Jimbe can not even when guided about the nature of what they should try to perceive and it's location.

Just a chapter ago Sanji was chosen as the highlight SH to showcase not losing the will to fight when the death of his Captain is announced, leaving all of the Samurai in awe at the fact that he's still going in this manner.

Just a chapter before that Oda paralleled his reaction with Zoro as the two SH's to say "Screw That" to Kaido's proposal of surrender.

Obviously you're just a Sanji hater who doesn't give a shit and will continue to spout the same slander, but there are many instance where Sanji has displayed either a strong will or leadership qualities that will make him fitting to unlock CoC.

Also there's the answer to this incoming puzzle

Again..nami Has has similar scenes with her having full faith in luffy when she was about to die. A strawhat telling others to believe in luffy does not mean that that straw hat has coc. Else every strawhats is going to have it based on your silly little point.

And to add with the picture even Yamato isn't confirmed to have coc so what even is your point?

Lol so Pageone is out too?
Bro.... dude barely get screentime/could show much. He didn't even have any named attack, any combat feats. Ulti has at least one named attack but Pageone is even worse. He literally get defeated because of BM, sae for Ulti. Both couldn't show anything and is that the end for both? I thiugh the summary could save much but nope it is actually even worse.

Waiting 10years after the Timeskip with hoping for a brutal hard battle for the strawhats and Yonkou top members and that is the result, two flyers who barely show anything with two strawhats who do jackshit.. I see many underewhelming battle in the past but this is legit one of the worst parts in the history of One piece. We waiting for so long and finally we get strong opponents with great potential for a good strawhat battle and we ignore all the bad things where the strawhats didn't get hard battle since the timeskip only to hope that they get it against the hyped wano arc where they fight against Kaido troup...

But that is the result, very very bad for Usopp and Nami, their fanbase probably didn't deserve something for their characters. That is actually worse as what Oda did in DR lol.

Im legit scared for the other flyer&Calamity fights, seeing how Oda handle Pageone and Ulti....

Yamato: "I'm going out to the sea with Luffy! But before that we will kick you out of Wanokuni first!!"

Kaidou says he doesn't randomly chooses where he wants to stay. He chooses to stay here because it's Wanokuni.

Kaidou: "You have no chance of winning against me. Become the Shogun of Wanokuni, Yamato!!"
Why do I have a feeling that Kaido wants Yamato to become Joy Boy?

Just a chapter ago Sanji was chosen as the highlight SH to showcase not losing the will to fight when the death of his Captain is announced, leaving all of the Samurai in awe at the fact that he's still going in this manner.

Just a chapter before that Oda paralleled his reaction with Zoro as the two SH's to say "Screw That" to Kaido's proposal of surrender.

Obviously you're just a Sanji hater who doesn't give a shit and will continue to spout the same slander, but there are many instance where Sanji has displayed either a strong will or leadership qualities that will make him fitting to unlock CoC.

Also there's the answer to this incoming puzzle

It's funny because everyone in that picture has CoC accept Yamato and Sanji... since Sanji became a girl over the timeskip...

I agree with every thing you said honestly.

Again sanji isn't avoiding dangers if his coO can't even help him sense the intent of where the danger is coming. Instead he is walking right into said danger and getting caught in it. Infact his ability to sense INTENT should be even higher than luffys
Dude, you should meet Oda.
To match Robin and Black Maria , Oda preferred this way. If we discussed Odas power scaling consistent , i can give you a thousand of unconsistent powerscaling bullshit.

Also, Sanji is not only one who can use CoO in there. We dont know how strong Kings has CoO. This is improving.

But, nothing changes that truth. In the crew, All Haki abilities is distributed equally.
For example , Luffy just remain 5 min in G4. When he improve CoC , this time will be longer .
This is haki improvement.

You just deny Sanjis ability. But i have never denied Zoros abilitiy. When somebody read manga properly , they know zoro luffy and sanji have special haki field. (dynamic)

Ha ? If you claim that luffy is stronger than zoro and sanji at all haki. or zoro have CoO stronger than Sanji. I dont agree you. But I respect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.