I'm not disappointed by Nami's cheap win, I knew since the start that Nami & Usopp would have needed something like this, they're not even close to the F6.
I'm disappointed cause we really have far better characters/fights we could focus on, to make some examples:
- Kidd & Law vs Linlin, useless to explain cause it's probably the most hype battle currently with 2 R5 and an Emperor
- Marco vs King, first time we see a fight between 1st Commanders with such similarities in their fighting style. An aerial battle we all want to see.
- Killer vs Hawkins, a proper 1v1 between 2 SNs with personal conflict and a symbolic theme (scythe cutting straw)
- Jimbe vs WW, nearly 20 chapters passed and we still had no panel time of this battle which since the start seems to have a good backstory
- Clarification of what Drake and Apoo are doing, their situation is hella random and seems like an attempt to keep SNs (the real muscles of this war) occupied
I could go on...
My opinion is: I know this is SHs story and Nami, Usopp etc need panel time. But this is a fucking war and I expect the true fighters (WG, Emperors, Calamities) to have more panel time than Nami/Usopp who should just have a support role in this situation.
I hope that with this chapter Oda's intention was to close the Nami/Usopp scenario for a while and move on to bigger names...