lol you dont want it
but she will be kicked out of this fight like the others
what does she do
jack?
lol
seems like overkill to me
:milaugh:
jack is still the goat tho:kata:
She either going to keep helping Luffy vs Kaido, get knocked out after putting up a good fight until Luffy arrives, or fighting Jack. Big Mom is the prey of a certain red haired one armed pirate :kata:

The alliance next chapter is going to gain the biggest ally of this raid so far. The man, the legend himself, Beetle Gifter-sama. :finally:
Beast pirates better watch out because a beetle smack down is heading their way. :finally:

Last edited:
lmaoo katas best shot couldnt KO luffy after all haki clashes, wano luffy got one shot by kaido non coc burga, also rooftop people didngt ket KO by one shot. Kata <<< Rooftop Gentlemen's
Lmao Killer can't even touch Katakuri, let alone defeating him. Before making this assumption let's wait to see how he defeat Hawkins.
Law is heavily countered by FS and special paramecia.
Kidd could maybe beat him over high diff by portrayal but for now we didn't see one single move from him to overcome Kata's FS. He's a strenght-based character, not a fast one.
Zoro can probably defeat him by recent portrayal with his AP, endurance and reflexes but swordmen are strongly countered too by FS+special paramecia so it wouldn't be easy at all.
The only one we are sure he can handle Kata under high/mid diff is current Luffy with Gear+advCoC.

Some people here are really starting to understimate YC1
:seriously:

Lmao Killer can't even touch Katakuri, let alone defeating him. Before making this assumption let's wait to see how he defeat Hawkins.
Law is heavily countered by FS and special paramecia.
Kidd could maybe beat him over high diff by portrayal but for now we didn't see one single move from him to overcome Kata's FS. He's a strenght-based character, not a fast one.
Zoro can probably defeat him by recent portrayal with his AP, endurance and reflexes but swordmen are strongly countered too by FS+special paramecia so it wouldn't be easy at all.
The only one we are sure he can handle Kata under high/mid diff is current Luffy with Gear+advCoC.

Some people here are really starting to understimate YC1
:seriously:
Killer disrespect?

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Nah, more your face as I can tell. Only beta acts like that out of insecurity especially 'Moe Fetish' with it :kayneshrug:.
Beta > Alpha as they are commonly conceived by the big public. The evolution is being clear. In fact, I chose this username as a joke in the past, then I stayed affectioned and kept it for the time being.

You deflect users who stand as intellectually superior by coming up with offences. Am sorry to spell. :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He still surpassed him end of Wano without any of them.

They were matching blows 24/7 after his sudden growth and bloom in haki.

He was matching a yc1 at the end of the arc. And beat surpassed him after.

Kata acknowledged him.

I will take that instead your headcannon of him being below yc1.
Imagine thinking Luffy was stronger than Kata at the end of fight :suresure:

Nah, more your face as I can tell. Only beta acts like that out of insecurity especially 'Moe Fetish' with it :kayneshrug:.
Beta > Alpha as they are commonly conceived by the big public. The evolution is being clear. In fact, I chose this username as a joke in the past, then I stayed affectioned and kept it for the time being.

You deflect users who stand as intellectually superior by coming up with offences. Am sorry to spell. :kayneshrug:
You two will be the first to go with this nonsense no one wants to read

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
M3 isn't changing especially we got same talk on Jimbei when reality Oda enjoy Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dynamic. You guys pushing too much and pretending like Zoro and Sanji won't be above her or prove it.
Jinbe isn't Yamato, my guy. I know One Piece inside out and backwards; you don't have to lecture me about how things work in it. I was one of the first people who're advocating the idea that Yamato's joining in the crew doesn't change the dynamic that's been in place since the inception.

Yamato ain't replacing Sanji.
Don't see how that'd impact the monster trio.
I've laid out a few conditions which Yamato must satisfy to be above current Zoro and Sanji with their current display. I didn't even say she's going to kick them out of M3. I only said, "They'll need more power ups to prove themselves to be stronger than her," implying that I believe they'll surpass her by the time she joins, if she joins that is, even if they're currently weaker.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Zoro - Luffy - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Sanji

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )