Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji still fightning Queen without raid suit.
This means:
Sanji (without raid suit) β‰ˆ Queen (animal form) >> Jack (animal form) β‰ˆ Ashura Doji β‰ˆ Inu/Neko (without Suulong form).

Seeing your signature made me realize just how hopeful Kaido was for Luffy to become stronger than him but in the end he was just completely devestated at the thought that he had killed Luffy. Kaido seems to really admire people that can beat him like Roger and Oden. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME FUCKING INSIGHT INTO HIS CHARACTER, IT'S TAKING TOO LONG.
Kaido is a weirdo tbh.
We really DO need some backstory for the guy.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
Wami with Zeus are now simply invincible. Best girl :cheers:
I'm a bit pissed by the way the situation evolved regarding the Zeus matter, nonetheless I'm happy that a Strawhat has become more powerful. I would have preferred if she obtained the strenght by infusing her knowledge with haki knowledge still.

It funny that Ulti sayed tama the reason big mom turn against us but basically you just saying you Will forgive big mom for putting a hole in your chest since it wasnt her fault :suresure:she scared bruh lol

Sanji still fightning Queen without raid suit.
This means:
Sanji (without raid suit) β‰ˆ Queen (animal form) >> Jack (animal form) β‰ˆ Ashura Doji β‰ˆ Inu/Neko (without Suulong form).
we dont time to talk about not coc users:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Oda might confirm it soon :D Zoro didn't have till a few chapters ago. :D
in two piece:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

How damage control when she actually did perform these feats?
She legit tank a attack of a low top tier, a top move of a high top tier, both moves who would let put Doffy sleep for days.
:kayneshrug:
Getting a hole blown through you and bleeding = tanking:suresure:

Yes we all know Doffy leaves rent free in your mind.

Why is your beloved WW bleeding in this chapter..I thought he was winning:gokulaugh:

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
Zoros Ears represent how many sword zoro change. He took third sword.d not change.d
You mean earrings?

They might constitute how many sword styles Zoro mastered. 3 x 3, although Asura would remain a mystery that wise. Oda would have simply not factored it unless he didn't master it, but would he ever in that case? Maybe since a special mode it was simply not counted, because Zoro mastered the other ones before using Asura for the first time most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.