Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it was a clear deal for me when he got his RS.
Jinbe has comparable feats to base and DJ Sanji, Jinbe is strong but if he ends up with Jack while Sanji beats Queen, it's clear for me who's the superior one.
That's surprising. Why do you put Yamato so low?
Well, RS gave Sanji something that Jinbe already had - toughness and Jinbe is still tougher based on feats.
Invisibility is useful but unless Sanji's offense skyrockets, mosquito bites arent useful even vs people who dont use CoO to spot him...
We will see what each of them does and if it is teamwork or solo, nothing so far is definitive.

As I said, no problem with Sanji>Jinbe IF he justifies it through actions.
I am not impressed by Yamato so far, people are just buying the empty hype and scaling her above even a Yonko LinLin because LinLin only clashed with base Kaido while Yamato clashed with hybrid Kaido... It is not the first time people jump the gun.

KAIDO has already recovered from ASURA zoro, in a matter of minutes. Admirals' blows will be no different from an ASURA ZORO being sincere. Kaido may very well, after defeating one of them, recover and fight another, he is again. He's healing ADCOC attacks in a matter of minutes, lethal attacks, done with ADCOC.

When the chapter is released, I will buy how many Admirals KAIDO 1v1 SOLO fights. KAIDO is only defeated by 2+ Admirals. If one admiral is defeated 1v1 and the others are occupied, in a matter of minutes KAIDO is clean ready for another.

Even though the admirals have adcoc, KAIDO is closing lethal wounds within minutes.

And ODA nailed the man as the best individually. Now all makes sense...​

KAIDO is in fact the STRONGEST.

not debating with you with is tanking or not. But let say you are right, call it then endure the damage, with means Ulti endure the attack of BM, nothing change
Yes she endured it. Not tanked.

Where? I didn´t said it.
I said just bleeding is not meaning to losing, in that case we had many example where a character bleeding but still won
You are equating him to Luffy insinuating that if Luffy could then WW can too

honestly, I’m disappointed in Oda’s way of writing Ulti’s and Pageone’s defeat

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

I’m fucking annoyed with that...

- Zou arc Nami gets her new clima tact powerup
- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

As for Page1, he straight up was defeated by Big Mom... not even a SH member...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oda has already blurred the lines though when he showed that they require an opportunity in order to go up in rank
He began to do that but he stopped that plot line and didn’t go farther ( and it’s a shame I don’t understand why he implied that if there wouldn’t be any WsW vs a calamity or a real Yamato capture tournament/competition)

es Jack has better feats and Portrayal but those do not come from his rank. It comes from what he has been able to achieve
Yeah but rank come in the equation, having a better rank even if it can be challenged is part of Jack superior portrayal

It really took away from Nami and Usopp efforts with Big Mom basicay doing the heavy work on them!

- WCI never showed a 1 vs 1 fight for Nami.. and got a second power up with Zeus
- Wano arc had Zeus soul placed in the clima tact itself, and now he’s a clima tact homie which can change the shape of the weapon however he likes (extra boost of power)

Yet after all those power ups, Oda couldn’t write Nami winning with her own efforts...

I swear to god if Oda wrote Page1 out of Onigashima arc because Sanji defeated him back in Wano would have been at least a better ending for Page1 than this stupid shit
Page1 didn't get a single named attack. Hopefully the anime fixes that.

Every plot thread involving Page One and Ulti seemed pointless in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.