Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really took all the damage Nami should've gotten in this fight & just gave them to usopp instead lol.

She got tapped once & Usopp gets cheated out of a fight all together?
Post automatically merged:

Truth be told, she deserved an bounty increase even after WCI.

So what? Zeus is now just her Pokemon. Although which attack to use is still decided by Nami, Zeus only strengthens them and directs them if the enemy dodged
I'm saying I liked Nami being about to personally deflect and control lightning. & everything about how this "fight" was written is just bad to me personally.

Oda really took all the damage Nami should've gotten in this fight & just gave them to usopp instead lol.

She got tapped once & Usopp gets cheated out of a fight all together?
Post automatically merged:

I'm saying I liked Nami being about to personally deflect and control lightning. & everything about how this "fight" was written is just bad to me personally.
Yeah, the whole progression of it to the conclusion was very disjointed and really cheapened both characters here.

H

humanbeing

Nami has a power up and can now really takes on the like of Ulti even if she comes back since Zeus' attack can not be easily avoided now.
Usopp is really the weakest strawhat hope he gets a power up. Oda gave him CoO but he seem he doesn't use it at all. otherwise he could have sensed Ulti and avoided the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.