Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when zoro couldnt keep up with kaido 1v1? did you skip ashura? he tanked/blitzed kaido if he is not got bodied by bigmom,kaido together he had some chance to ripped out kaido after ashura :pepeke:
He didn't tank it, just delaed for a sec and was saved right after.
Kaido wasn't clashing with Zoro and wasn't fighting back, he was just surprised that Zoro's attack was actually able to cut him, but still he brushed Zoro off like the rest of Supernovas. With Yamato he is actually fighting back because she is on another power level/can stand back against him. And can control her CoC pretty well as we saw in the previous chapters with Ulti and Hatcha.

Last edited:
Yamato is trash. Big Nami with horns and 20cm bicep girth. She's nothing like Kaido.

Expecations when first hearing "Kaido's son" were simply too high. The transgender Nami with horns was just a huge disappointment.

Post TS Oda is trash, not even mid. He build the story up so greatly but is messing it up over and over again.
u straight up a gay teen if you think left is better lmao. this **** has thigh highs on

I never said he couldn’t... Damn near all the roof top 5, can individually hold a top tier at this point. People are seeing that now slowly. Yamato just the strongest of all imo, she meant to be “Ace”. She had PK lvl potential
chapter not even out who knows she might be get bodied. yamato may be clashing with kaido without ryoru but it's also Zoro did when using ashura. kaidos Hell hakkei was fucking thrown to back. its superior than normal clash if it gets thrown. even kid can hold bigmom sword bro. :tchpepe:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Kaido wasn't clashing with Zoro and wasn't fighting back, he was just surprised that Zoro's attack has actually able to cut him, but still he brushed Zoro off like the rest of Supernovas. With Yamato he is actually fighting back because she is on another power level/can stand back against him. And can control her CoC pretty well as we saw in the previous chapters with Ulti and Hatcha.
I see new power dinamics in SH after this arc... Luffy>Yamato>Sanji>Jimbe>Zoro

Kaido wasn't clashing with Zoro and wasn't fighting back, he was just surprised that Zoro's attack has actually able to cut him, but still he brushed Zoro off like the rest of Supernovas. With Yamato he is actually fighting back because she is on another power level/can stand back against him. And can control her CoC pretty well as we saw in the previous chapters with Ulti and Hatcha.
i dont wanna teach you how to read goddamn manga but if u dont know to how to read then plz dont talk about it. Kaidos sword clashed with zoros 9 swords.
kaido was about to use his strongest named attack Hell hakkei and panel showing clashing with 9 swords and kaido was thrown to back and said "uhhhhhh" after that zoro performed ashura. if you cant understand this little shit dont reply to me about manga

chapter not even out who knows she might be get bodied. yamato may be clashing with kaido without ryoru but it's also Zoro did when using ashura. kaidos Hell hakkei was fucking thrown to back. its superior than normal clash if it gets thrown. even kid can hold bigmom sword bro. :tchpepe:
Stop the denial now, it’ll save u later headache. If she’s meant to be “Ace” it’s already over for everybody not named luffy.

I

Indigo

Actually, this might become clear when the anime comes up, but there's a moment in the Asura double page against Kaido, where it looks like Kaido is giving a few hits on Zoro and the Zoro shadows are blocking his hits, right before the final hit.

The lower right panel, there's a few shockwaves on the blades, like there were hits getting clashed really fast. I could be wrong, but it looks like it. And there's also the fact that Kaido has his arms raised with Club as if he was doing strikes against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.