Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, no wonder they can't even climb a waterfall successfully when a Yonko commander can't even get past a door that's part of her own mother's territory!

I still can't believe shes a Yonko Commander when Perospero has been far more competent! Perospero even managed to scale the waterfall and make it to Onigashima all by himself, took down Sulong Wanda and Perospero by himself also and all whilst he was missing an arm!

I really wanted Smoothie to be great, shes awesome as she should be in Pirate Warriors 4 but man, what is Oda doing with these Yonko commanders? What is the point of Snack being a commander except as a hype too for Supernovas maybe? Then there's King the Background/King Nothing and Queen Of Sabotaging Their Own Forces And Alliance And ALso Strengthening And Helping The Enemy Instead.

It's no wonder the Flying 6 wanted to replace the Calamities! At least Jack despite his failures, tries the hardest and even still doesn't give up, when the odds are completely against him! Even though logically, he should back down, he doesn't, he's determined and loyal to a fault and would rather actually try and even risk failure or/and defeat than run away or do nothing!

:nicagesmile::king::queenmeme:

I'm gonna have to set the bar of my expectations lower than the Limbo bar during a game for the Red Haired and Blackbeard Pirates now. Can you imagine if Oda treated lthe Admirals or Mihawk like this? Thankfully he doesn't!

:kizabat::akaman::kuzanope::sanjimeh::mihugh:

For some odd reason the Kizaru emote is broken btw? Just shows up as text only in posts and in the emotes panel? :kizabat:

:zorothink:
Perospero Highlander

Fuck out of here with that nonsense. I was talking about the attack itself not KOing Kaku. Just because I failed to say immediately doesn't change what my argument was about. Kaku passing out after the fact doesn't change the fact that he didn't get KOed on the spot.
Huh tf are you smoking? Mr. 1 talked after Zoro hits him. Ace gave a whole speech after Akainu attack. Kaku was destroyed for days. You have no point

Instead of trying to educate me on how things just are and “them people won’t give a fuck” how about you try and input something constructive even though we do not have much to go on. Kinda jamming to have this train of thought that something is garbage based on a summary that is not even full. Don’t you agree? Literally judging a book by the summary on it’s back. Imagine that huh.
Umm.......no

Status
Not open for further replies.