• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Caesar for nakama?!
πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Hate to say this but The Trio of Big Mom, Tama and Nami have now ruined 4 out of the last 6 chapters. The content involving any of these 3 characters has consistently been the most underwhelming parts of the chapters.

Big Mom homie combo was great though. and nam stepping up to Ulti despite the apparent gap of power was cool on paper, it's what happened after that ruin it.
Tama needs to go back to Wano though, I'm sick of the babysitting.

G

Gorosei Informer

30 chapters in Alabasta Usopp/Chopper fight was already over (it is actually the case), soon to be followed by Sanji, Nami and Zoro fights. All showing new moves, techniques and having cool character moments in like 2-3 dedicated chapters each.
110 chapters in Onigashima Nami/Usopp get a super underwhelming rushed win against Big Mom's leftover and other topi roppo fights are happening off-screen :josad:
Well said, thats exactly it and thus my issues too! Alabasta felt so long ironically but it wasn't ofc! Wano/Onigashima is almost 4 times the length of it and nowhere near done yet! That is INSANE! Especially when you factor in what you said and what we've mentioned before too.

How can anyone actually unironically, genuinely, sincerely etc enjoy this? Especially anyone who has read/watched and followed One Piece for so many years at least?

Is there any additional benefit kaido gets with his hybrid form?
It honestly feels the same as him in human form
The zoan fruits are trash
Wano is trash
One piece is trash:lusalty:
I've massively disappointed with Zoans too. What happened to awakenings Oda? Why are Hybrids mostly humanised? Kaidos hybrid is mostly great though except his face, I wanted more of a dragon type fact with the snout or w/e. Where are his elemental attacks in his hybrid form too? Why is he just fitting as he does in base form?

Hybrid just feels like a stat upgrade more than anything. I remember the days of CP9 and the Impel Down guards and how Zoans seemed so powerful and terrifying, the Impel Down awakened guards were hiting and moving extremely hard and fast too, much more than I remember especially in speed!

Oda alluded to an important Scorpion Zoan user/Scorpion themed character with those Beast Pirate ships with the Scorpion figureheads but all we got was some random gifter with the Scorpion smile, seriously? I wanted King to have the Scorpion fruit, the Ancient equivalent or even Mythical if possible and be the "Scorpion King" as in The Mummy and well the Scorpion King movies ofc!

Otherwise let Queen have it? It could alluded to his plague epithet potentially?

I wanted to see Killer (wait a minute" Praying Mantis, Porcupine, some giant or poisonous Toad or Frog zoans, an Armadillo, a Gorilla or even King Kong, a Godzilla even maybe etc. Definitely more Mythicals too as I love them! But also some more badass and strong Zoans in general!

I love that theory which someone made on here about Killer being the "Kamaitachi Smile" user, that was what his Smile was meant to be? And he could possibly awaken it and actually become the Kamaitachi Smile or even unlock the full Zoan somehow through some miracle?

We got a Kamaitachi reference with Kaido using an attack based around it's concept and even its name or being described as it by teh Scabbards I believe but man, an actual Kamaitachi would have been great!

Don't get me started on my wishes for Yokais including Tengus (Tengu Zoan?) too...

If Big Mom can have so many food related DFs and even some powerful ones for her family, why not Kaido a fellow Yonko too? She even gave him his DF too!

what do you think about Fuckthis3 for mod? We can change his name to ''Fuckthismod''
LMAO!

:lulz:

It's the same benefit Goku gains from screaming or covering himself in ki.
Ha-ki even?

:gokulaugh::goyea:

Maybe its an inconsistency since this arc, but if i'm forced to pick, i'd pick that Ulti has basic CoC like Chinjao since the Dressrosa and WCI depiction of CoC clash were too different than the others while the spectators specifically comment about CoC clash even before the others pass out and they all have black lightning as signature.
sabo burgess as well
think its just in general for haki

Status
Not open for further replies.