Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I haven't seen much challenge for that goal compare to being PK to be honest. Even Mihawk never said foot in Wano and no one recognize him as WSS and see Oden or even Ryuma as their idols, not him.
Not even admirals care about mihawk... hes at most YC1 level.... WSS is joke title that probably mihawk himself invented... Like Kaido said there will never be swordsman as strong as Oden and I believe Oden wasnt even as strong as Ryuma

Bruh you believe in 'ZKK'. Don't talk to me on 'serious' when even Yamato is stating Luffy is the one and is who Oden been waiting for. You guys have no standing, but you want called everyone is at 'fault' for thinking Luffy will beat him? Don't be idiots.
There are plenty of hints and also parallels between Ryuma and Zoro. It’s not far fetched and we’re not idiots for thinking that, there’s some logic behind it. Luffy can beat Kaido and Zoro can kill him.
Sanji fans thought I that Sanji vs King would happen because of a short clash and because King can fly, even though the Queen and Vinsmoke plot was obvious. Look in the mirror before talking shit about other fandoms.
Thats it from my side

Ulti was far too strong for them as shown during the previous chapters. Ulti giving everything means that Nami and Usopp are dead.
That is the case, Nami and Usopp had the change to overcome over their limit, like in the past, that was the first fight where Nami and Usopp finally could improve themselve a lot. Like getting one haki grow, more growing with their skills.
Make it a two vs one with Nami and Usopp having their hardest battle, iit would be far better as what we get now.
As Kaido or Queen aren´t far above Luffy or Sanji(Sanji as example couldn´t even fight Doffy over minutes and look now).

Since the timeskip we ask ourself, when the strawhats actually get their serious hard battle? We reach Fishmen island, very easy battles, we reach PH, no real 1on1 battle for most strawhats, we reach DR(one halfway and a important arc), Oda skip half of the strawhats because of the grandfleet, the other part expect Franky and Luffy had easy battles, we reach Wci arc with the other strawhat crew, again we skip fights and only Luffy get one. When we always ask for battles for the strawhats we hear word like this"just wait their actually get their hard battle in Wano, it going to be a epic battle between the first Yonkou vs Strawhats in a all out battle"!! And what happen? We reach Wano and it is still the same, Nami and Usopp didn´t get any hard battle, they get saved again by plot and someone else put the work(in this case BM and Zeus). People fucking wait over 400 chapters actually to see if the strawhat get their battle and that iis the result.

I can ignore few small mistake or plotarmors as what Oda did with Queen or the Big mom pirates, no problem since mistakes can always happen. But I can´t simple ignore how Oda threat his important characters, his main characters while side characters get more shine(Tama/Scabbard/Samurai). We have a build up over 400chapters for this, imagine fucking 400 chapters where the strawhats didn´t get any serious 1on1 battles. 400 chapters are more as the entire Myheroacademia manga, do you guys understand how big the build up was? And the result is disappointing, nothing change and it actually even worse as I imagine. And im not even a big Nami or Usopp fan, imagine how his fans feel after getting such a terrible battle. Imagine if this was Luffy or Zoro who would get such threatment, would people still ignore it? People don´t watch One piece because of characters like Tama, the samurai or the scabbards, the poll in recent months speaks a lot about how the most people feel right now.

I can ignore many things, miistakes, but I can´t ignore how Oda threat her Ulti,Pageone(both together haven´t even have more then 1named attack shown), Nami and Usopp. I would even put Oden 5dancing over this terrible writing battle, why? Because the 5dancing shit with Oden isn´t important as what Usopp and Nami get this arc, 400 chapters of build up only for that.

People really need a reminder of what worst actually looks like
Yeah as fighting in a gag fight is the same as vs a arc who had 400chapter build up with a main Yonkou crew, understand the different.
If you wanna compare a fight with such a huge meaning you should use the Alabasta or Ennies lobby fight, these where actually great battles with tactic and very intersiv battles. Something with is not giving in Onigashima outside of Kaido fights, good try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.