Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of hints and also parallels between Ryuma and Zoro. It’s not far fetched and we’re not idiots for thinking that, there’s some logic behind it. Luffy can beat Kaido and Zoro can kill him.
Sanji fans thought I that Sanji vs King would happen because of a short clash and because King can fly, even though the Queen and Vinsmoke plot was obvious. Look in the mirror before talking shit about other fandoms.
Thats it from my side
Zoro done his side as a support. He isn't fighting Kaido especially he trusting Luffy on beating him. He won't get involve as Luffy will be the one to beat him. Too much hints and hype over Luffy compare to Zoro. ZKK is debunked, you need to admit the facts, not your headcannon.

I was fine with either Sanji vs King or Queen, so Idk what you talking about. I never said anything what your stating. Your making yourself be hypocrites if you can't admit at this point here.
Post automatically merged:

Bro you blind as fuck?
I can only see scar more on Oden than what your showing me by 'zooming'.

So what you blame Oda for is to not do the same usual thing? You would have want this fight to be the copy of other Nami’s fights?
yes, I would rather eat the same "tasty" thing many times than "different" food with bad recipe...besides, that is not the point...Nami need not to be power based fighter like LZS......also, my problem is not about Nami winning...it is about the execution....She is "cat burgular" Nami...sneaky tactics is her forte and more of a characteristic of her...anyways, attack power or sneaky tactics both fell flat in execution...kinda anti climatic....

Unbelievable that people attacked me for saying that Kaido heals between fights and is almost always at 100% when a new fight starts.

He was fully healed after fighting the scabbard, no visible damage during chapter 1000. Now he looks fully healed even after the battle with the SN even the dried blood markings are nowhere to be seen.

Zoro done his side as a support. He isn't fighting Kaido especially he trusting Luffy on beating him. He won't get involve as Luffy will be the one to beat him. Too much hints and hype over Luffy compare to Zoro. ZKK is debunked, you need to admit the facts, not your headcannon.

I was fine with either Sanji vs King or Queen, so Idk what you talking about. I never said anything what your stating. Your making yourself be hypocrites if you can't admit at this point here.
Post automatically merged:

I can only see scar more on Oden than what your showing me by 'zooming'.
Sorry I should'nt talk bad to the handicapped. My apology.

The scar Zoro gave him is as clear as crystal.

Sanji fans be like::laughmoji: I don't see it...that's Oden's scar.

Pathetic.
I am not Sanji fan, but I can tell with my eyes I barely see the scar compare to Oden's scar. Irony toxic side said on zooming on Sanji's feats on few of them and your doing same thing. Your acting like hypocritical idiots from this standpoint.

Don't be dumbass :kayneshrug:.

Kaido to Luffy in the previous chapter: Seems like you're not Joyboy either

Current chapter

What if the reason why Kaido is in Wano is because he is looking for a fight against this generation's joyboy? :memehm:
Kaido seems to know a lot more than a lot of us initially gave him credit for. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he knows about the Prophecy, because the way it seems, is this generations "Joy Boy" is supposed to fulfill it.

I am not Sanji fan, but I can tell with my eyes I barely see the scar compare to Oden's scar. Irony toxic side said on zooming on Sanji's feats on few of them and your doing same thing. Your acting like hypocritical idiots from this standpoint.

Don't be dumbass :kayneshrug:.
Then you clearly have problems with your eyes because the scar is there and everyone can see it.
Go fix your eyes then.

MArine FOrd had the marines, admirals, impel down prisoners, all of the warlords, Garp, Coby, Whitebeard, Shanks, BlackBeard.

Who does Wano have? Scabbards, supernovas, Kaido, Big Mom, MArco and CP0 who are doing absolutely nothing other than giving us filler updates.
Marineford has by far more off-screen fight than Wano. Among the Admirals, only Akainu was given more focus and screentime, Kizaru and Aokji only appear in some few pages like they are background character lol. Marco wasn't even highlight that much, even Wano Marco has more better fights and focus than Marineford.

And Shanks?? The dude only appear at the end of the arc and doesn't do anything other than speaking. Wano has far better fights than Marineford, i think you're sleeping the whole time during Rooftop chapters. Kaido alone has done many things already much more than what Marineford Whitebeard has done.

And you're comparing an already completed arc with a still ongoing build up arc. According to Oda Wano is nearly reaching it's climax which means that we're not even at the climax. Just wait when the climax began and you judge again.

Why are we given a Tama title,when we already had one not long ago? And why is she getting more focus than Toko and more importantly Hiyori,2 freaking Daimyo daughters smh.
I can sense in the future there will be 5 Toko chapters and 7 Hiyori chapters
:josad:

Anyway joke aside, hopefully when they got their chapter it will have some good emotional impact. Bcs that motherly mode with Tama was disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.