Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is debunked. I can pull out 10 more reasons why ZKK will happen. And adding King on top of that? You guys are not ready for it.
Nah it is debunked and that is the truth and you guys were ones to say King was 'no challenge' before now it might happen him facing Zoro. You can't go back on your words on that and keep it as it is, not pick and choose like that.

The fact you guys need to defend Zoro in a chapter Sanji doesnt even show ups shows just how insecure you guys are lol
Why the fuck are you acting surprised that people are discussing about Zoro and Sanji when they are not even in the chapter. Bitch Moe was blabbing about Zoro all the time and you call ME out when i defend Zoro. Get your bitch ass out of here you cunt :cheers:

Yamato echoes Oden's words: LEAVE Wano.
Yamato confirms Luffy was the man Oden was waiting for, yet again.
Yamato says Luffy will beat Kaido after she slows him down.
Kaido says there is a specific reason why he is in Wano (tied most likely with his Joyboy comment from before about not being defeated)

Yamato says she will sail with Luffy, but sure Zoro will kill a future crewmate's parent, against Yamato and Luffy's wishes.:gonope:
Heh you seem to stand quite behind in processing the arc. Did you catch up to the ZDK / ZKK paradigm my man.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let's not play stupid now. Luffy was the peak of all high tiers after beating Kata and attaining FS
Nan Post WCI was weaker than any YC1.

Luffy wasn’t peak high tier

And Luffy was stupid against Kaido first time and was begged.
Second time in base he managed to dodge partially Thunder Baga and kept fighting. And Luffy COO didn’t improve from first fight to rooftop.

So Luffy being insta negged by Kaido is not straight power level.

Pushing Kaido to Low diff and beating Queen extreme diff are around the same level.

Well, Kaido expressed his mantra, that perfection can be found in death, right?

That is consistent with ZKK, because on the one hand Zoro desires to kill Kaido and on the other Kaido would most likely wish to die rather than stay imprisoned for life. I have many doubts that Luffy or even Yamato would cross the threshold to the point of killing Kaido by themselves.

So it might even be Kaido to ask Zoro for an honorable death.
During the 20 years, Luffy reached thresholds that can defeat everyone. This time will be like that . This is luffys adventure.

I accept your way. Zoro can kill Kaido but not in the war. Though zoro is powerful character, not even close yonko level.

But if zkk means zoro will make epic thing , no , he will get defeated by Luffy eventulllally .

Why the fuck are you acting surprised that people are discussing about Zoro and Sanji when they are not even in the chapter. Bitch Moe was blabbing about Zoro all the time and you call ME out when i defend Zoro. Get your bitch ass out of here you cunt :cheers:
See. You are so insecure you need to act bitchy and condescending to feel better lol

He is one dude against from what i see 6 Zoro fans going on him

Beating Oden proves you have it as we don't see Garp's COC much, but we know he has it too given who he fought with.

Sanji has all the qualities and will have it. Why does he need dream for position when Whitebeard and Big Mom have dreams of families and they become Yonkos and have COC. That is stupid logic there. He never said he stop dreaming it or give up. That stupid using gag like that, bruh. Also again we have Zoro crying before and he is Cross Meme now and yet that is the 'appearance' for an COC? Your acting stupid, bruh. Your still ignoring my point on him saving the Chopper and army from 2 YCs and raising their spirits like leader does, but you think that isn't COC trait? Your just biased stupid if you think it isn't :kayneshrug:.

No he didn't. He only talked about it recent in this arc, but rest of the arcs have him captured by fodders like New Fishman Pirates and Yeti Brothers. That is 'COC' for you, but your ignoring that. Don't think COC was in pre-timeskip, bruh. Didn't show it even once like Luffy does. Again I understand that, but doesn't take away my points. Personality doesn't mean you won't get COC only as those with strong personality doesn't have it and he has been gag before even now too.

Your acting like idiot to think it won't happen when traits are there and I said I see him fighting King or Queen. If you following my posts, you should know that but instead your on 'ZKK' being debunked and can't admit it even when Yamato give more evidence why it isn't happening and Luffy is the one doing it. Don't be dumbass toxictard :cheers:.
- You don't have to be a CoC to fight Oden. Stop speculating and show me Gaban using CoC? I'm still waiting.
-

- "Sanji has all the qualities and will have it." > That's the most ambiguous and retarded shit I've read. Sanji lack of a lot of qualities. One of them is the quality of a king. And you can't have CoC if you don't have the qualities of a king.

- "Why does he need dream for position when Whitebeard and Big Mom have dreams of families and they become Yonkos and have COC" > Never compare Big Mom and WB to Cucksmoke Lanji. Big Mom was a natural-born monster and WB is what is Kid to Luffy.

- " He never said he stop dreaming it or give up. That stupid using gag like that, bruh."> That wasn't a gag, I never read Luffy saying he didn't want to be a PK anymore or Zoro saying he didn't want to be the WSS anymore, even as a gag. That's shows why these two have the qualities of a king and why they have CoC.

- "Also again we have Zoro crying before and he is Cross Meme now and yet that is the 'appearance' for an COC?" > Zoro cried once after his defeat against Mihawk. This only strengthened his will and ambition to be the WSS and surpass Mihawk in the future. That's a devotion and commitment to his dream. Cross Meme is a just meme from Oda, nothing bad about it.

- "Your acting stupid, bruh. Your still ignoring my point on him saving the Chopper and army from 2 YCs and raising their spirits like leader does, but you think that isn't COC trait?"> Yes, it isn't, he just believes in Luffy's ambition and will to win.

- "No he didn't. He only talked about it recent in this arc, but rest of the arcs have him captured by fodders like New Fishman Pirates and Yeti Brothers. That is 'COC' for you, but your ignoring that. Don't think COC was in pre-timeskip, bruh."> How is that CoC? oh my God you are truly a Sanji tard LOOOOOOL

The best thing about all this is that we Zoro fans already got what we wanted. Zoro has CoC now and it's confirmed. And you Sanji fans gonna wait for years and never get to see your boy having CoC loool

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
See. You are so insecure you need to act bitchy and condescending to feel better lol

He is one dude against from what i see 6 Zoro fans going on him
But thats what he does every time he is here he attacks everyone who says the slightest good thing about zoro.
So he ends up with lots of people after him he does it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.