Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Nami is able to do what Big Mom can do with Zeus, then she is officially only next to the M3 in power department now.

Jimbei kinda is as many said he was in after holding off Big Mom, but he is now facing T6H in struggle fight. Holding off an Yonko=/= back to back with Yonko or beating one isn't the same thing, so same can be said as when Yamato is done fighting, who he/she face later will depends where she is, but Oda has shown he love the dynamic of the M3, so we shouldn't use that same situation like before.
Jinbe scenario isn't even remotely close to being the same as Yamato. I see where you're getting at, but the comparison doesn't work. Let's wait for how Kaido VS Yamato will turn out before discussing this further.

we dont time to talk about not coc users:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

in two piece:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
If Ulti can tank 3 homies combined attack then Sanji must display a force >> that attack to defeat Queen.
Since Ulti isn't candidate as a Calamity, while Sasaki and Who's who are, and Jack the weakest Calamity Is far weaker then Queen.
The power gap is insanely huge, if Ulti could tank that attack It makes sense for someone on Queen and King level like Zoro to be capable of blocking hakai for a second. :cheers:

People: Wahhha, drink! Sing!
Toko: Ahahahahaha
Tengu: It's brilliant, isn't it, Otoko
Toko: Ahahahahaha yes!!
Tengu: The fire festival is for mourning the dead, so we light a flame to reach heaven
Shop signs: “corn on a cob”, “ apples”
Toko: Will dad see it too? Ahahahaha!!
Tengu: Yes, of course. just look how clear the skies are
Tengu: He is watching over you.... and the future of this country...!!
:josad::catcry:
Yasuiee, Toko...

The brutal love between KAIDO and YAMATO.

The aggressive love of beast pirates, in which everything is resolved through a fight.

And being the daughter of the strongest, KAIDO passed ADCOC to YAMATO, she was born with ADCOC, not even with COC, she jumped to ADCOC.
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
And it's still brave...
She probably do SOLO AKAINU and another admiral along, when she joins the crew.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Ulti can tank 3 homies combined attack then Sanji must display a force >> that attack to defeat Queen.
Since Ulti isn't candidate as a Calamity, while Sasaki and Who's who are, and Jack the weakest Calamity Is far weaker then Queen.
The power gap is insanely huge, if Ulti could tank that attack It makes sense for someone on Queen and King level like Zoro to be capable of blocking hakai for a second. :cheers:
Hmm ulti is a f6 and thus she is candidate for calamity just like all the others stop the headcanon

The brutal love between KAIDO and YAMATO.

The aggressive love of beast pirates, in which everything is resolved through a fight.

And being the daughter of the strongest, KAIDO passed ADCOC to YAMATO, she was born with ADCOC, not even with COC, she jumped to ADCOC.
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
And it's still brave...
He'll probably do SOLO AKAINU and another admiral along, when he joins the crew.

"he"
:whitepress:
How the fuck you call her "kaido's daughter" and "he" in the same post? confusing af.

Yes you do as those who beaten Prime Oden are COCs which will make Gaban on given he beaten him too.

Sanji has shown many qualities of having them. Stating he doesn't makes you blind, not facts, bruh. You can't admit it.

Shut up, dumbass before I get Loronoa Loro with being cuck by Mihawk and Perona here to put him in his place with his bandaged attire and cross for him.

What does that mean on being COC? Whether you were strong as a child or not doesn't mean you won't be COC as Luffy was weakling among Ace and Sabo, but he still became an COC. Your acting insecure and stupid, bruh.

That is a gag on Fishman Island and he never stated anything on giving up on All Blue or stop talking about it. Your acting more like a dumbass with these headcannons, bruh.

Luffy said he doesn't want be PK after what happent to Ace. By that logic your saying he isn't qualified which is stupid as showing emotions doesn't mean your not fit for COC. They aren't EMOs as even Shanks cried when Roger passed and certain times. He is one saying it is okay to cry, but you must develop from it. Your acting without logic :suresure:.

He cried before when in Enies Lobby the reveal on who was a mermaid too. He cried a few time in the series, but yet he is COC, so again your headcannon doesn't make sense. It is bad meme cause you guys said Sanji on cross is 'bad' on him, but don't want say same thing on Zoro who is like a freaking blunt from the looks of it. Your hypocrites and can't admit fault.

More to that as he still was the one to give faith to them as even those talk about why he didn't stop fighting despite hearing it. That shows traits on leadership and strong-will, saying it isn't show your biased on every word, bruh.

Where was this COC to stop fodders from capturing him if you want push it then? Don't be toxictard as I am being honest, your acting like idiot :kayneshrug:.
I don't care about your speculation boy... you either show us Gaban using CoC or you shut up about it.

The difference between you and me is that my boy already has it and your boy hasn't and will never have it.
Zoro and Luffy have the top two biggest dreams in OP, PK and WSS. My boy is already shining and joined the realm of the legends. Your boy hasn't and you're still dreaming about it just like you dreamed about King vs Sanji hahahah.
Keep waiting for Sanji to unlock his CoC....you gonna wait forever :milaugh::milaugh:

Coming from the guy who quote me after this chapter because of Doflamingo wanking.
:suresure::suresure:
Alone the fact the standing up after that crazy attack or after a thunder bague is enough to show how impressiv her endurance is, Doffy would probably lying sleep already with the first thunder bague of Yamato.
Quoted you about Ulti in this very thread. But I guess you can't see anything except Doffy

Don't try to run away, is getting a hole blown through you and bleeding = tanking?

He had bruise already in the last chapter, doesn´t change the fact that he still fighting over 1hour in base form against Jinbe, no worry im fine with the performance of the flyers yet. Pageone and Ulti getting defeated by Bigmom/Zeus isn´t bad.
:myman:
Yet he's bleeding in this chapter . Wasn't he supposed to be winning?
Mr Jinbei = flying 6 level

Status
Not open for further replies.