Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also Imagine reading snakeman Luffy vs Kata matching blow for blow and not thinking he's at least Kata level before the end of WCI.
Yeah snake man is Kata level but How long is Snakeman already ? And after that 10 minutes without Haki and no babysitter and no brûlée ? I wonder how Luffy will manage those 10 minutes without any haki to protect himself against a serious Kata :goyea:

don’t worry about the second part
Kaido rocked 5 combatants who are comfortably above Sanji. Yamato will go on to 1 v 1 him
you think Killer is above Sanji ? Comfortably ? Never. What did he show ? Beating Queen is quite better than what Killer did.

And you think all out King will be neg diffed by Kaido ? Or all out Queen ? Just wait for the commanders to have real fight and you will be able to judge. They will surprise you.

Coc bargain sale
All strawhats should have coc why not :kobeha:
Yeah the "why not" is so funny. By that logic we should extend it to everyone else.

These guys are creditless. If they had previous theorized and supported that Sanji gets COC then I wouldn't mind. They are just now claiming that he should get it after Zoro got it

Yeah the "why not" is so funny. By that logic we should extend it to everyone else.

These guys are creditless. If they had previous theorized and supported that Sanji gets COC then I wouldn't mind. They are just now claiming that he should get it after Zoro got it
Lanji missed his chance in his own arc LCI

Holy crap, monster, he has already healed ASURA ZORO with ADCOC, a blow that is killing ANYONE except KAIDO and BM. When KAIDO received TOGEN TOTSUKA he was bandaged even after days later, was he not awake? And yet KAIDO still stood up and defeated ODEN. This KAIDO is too much of a monster, goddamn it.
ADCOC's moves are still recovered by KAIDO, although it's the best way to damage him, he can recover from them.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I thought ADCOC would leave KAIDO hurt much longer, and would even need to be bandaged, but no, he can also recover from ADCOC's blows, it's not something that will be bleeding for long.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
About 5 minutes for him to close a hole, a hole that could kill the akainu instantly.

You guys just think that whatever Zoro and Luffy have Sanji may have it too. And that's the dumbass shit ever

Are Zoro and Luffy gonna obtain Germa suits and tech powers? looool

Grow up for God's sake and understand that Oda gave each character something that fits him.
Sanji will learn the way of the sword according to someone, but so far only learned the way of the cuisine. :myman:

That certainly looks like a clash of advCoC users. If that's true Yamato was actually the 3rd strongest person on Onigashima the whole time and that by a mile

Or Oda trolls and this was just a normal CoC clash lol

You can't get high in rank until you are given the opportunity by Kaido to challenge someone higher....but I guess you skipped that part
Didn’t skip it. Getting an opportunity doesn’t equal being worth the level of promotion itself. The gifters, waiters and numbers had an opportunity to be F6 if they achieve said mission by Queen does that meant they could complete the mission? An more importantly did that mean they were on the same as F6?

Just cuz the F6 were given an opportunity doesn’t mean they actually as strong as the calamities.

Worst

Custom title
Holy crap, monster, he has already healed ASURA ZORO with ADCOC, a blow that is killing ANYONE except KAIDO and BM. When KAIDO received TOGEN TOTSUKA he was bandaged even after days later, was he not awake? And yet KAIDO still stood up and defeated ODEN. This KAIDO is too much of a monster, goddamn it.
ADCOC's moves are still recovered by KAIDO, although it's the best way to damage him, he can recover from them.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I thought ADCOC would leave KAIDO hurt much longer, and would even need to be bandaged, but no, he can also recover from ADCOC's blows, it's not something that will be bleeding for long.
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Now imagine if someone would argue his title by saying "Yea it's just 'people say' "

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And you know this how?
If he was he would have been a Calamity. The fact he isn’t one and the fact he didn’t overthrow one point that Jack > WsW or Jack => WsW

It’s not the same things as Snack vs Perospero
Snack vs Peros can be discussed because Peros bounty is bigger, Peros has better feats, and Snack was demoted from the Sweet commander

Status
Not open for further replies.