Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

You guys just think that whatever Zoro and Luffy have Sanji may have it too. And that's the dumbass shit ever

Are Zoro and Luffy gonna obtain Germa suits and tech powers? looool

Grow up for God's sake and understand that Oda gave each character something that fits him.
Sanji and Luffy will not get get swords like Enma and Zoro and Sanji will not got any DFs either :D

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Already answered to @Jackteo
The panel later literally shows Killer being still conscious
Ulti took something like 4 chapters to get back on her feet
I like Ulti, but if she tries one of her head attacks on Killer she gets her head cut off
I have no idea where people got this idea that SNs were knocked out by indra.
That was never shown and they were fighting just fine next chapter.

Can you see Sanji as someone WG recruits for his overwhelming strength to be a Warlord?
I have nothing against Sanji being the 3rd strongest in the crew but he needs to show it through actions.
Not through Oda removing Jinbe from fights as he did with Robin and Franky...
Yes, I can see it.
Judging from the current amount of portrayal and evidence, it's highly likely that Sanji is still stronger than Jinbe. If Yamato joins the crew, it's going to be: Luffy >= Yamato~Zoro >>> Sanji > Jinbe and so on, in terms of post wano btw.
Unless Jinbe gets quickly rid of Who's Who and fights Jack, I don't think it's going to end soon. But even then, Queen > Jack so Jinbe would still look weaker if Sanji solos Queen.

Possible? Yes.
Likely? Yes?
Proven? Definitely not, so far.
Can you see Sanji as someone WG recruits for his overwhelming strength to be a Warlord?
I have nothing against Sanji being the 3rd strongest in the crew but he needs to show it through actions.
Not through Oda removing Jinbe from fights as he did with Robin and Franky...
Talking about EoW Sanji, after beating a 1.32B bounty YC2 using a suit which gives him basically the power of a Devil Fruit without the malus, a guy who can fly, swim second only to fishmen, crazy fast, with a great potential in CoO and prince of a moving nation with incredible tecnologies and a virtually endless army of clones?
Definitively yes.

Sanji and Luffy will not get get swords like Enma and Zoro and Sanji will not got any DFs either :D
Thank you for proving my point. Each character gets a powerup, but CoC is only for Luffy and Zoro because they are the strongest of the crew and they have the qualities of a king. One wants to be the PK and the other wants to be the WSS. Sanji only wants to find all blue.

B

Ballel

Talking about EoW Sanji, after beating a 1.32B bounty YC2 using a suit which gives him basically the power of a Devil Fruit without the malus, a guy who can fly, swim second only to fishmen, crazy fast, with a great potential in CoO and prince of a moving nation with incredible tecnologies and a virtually endless army of clones?
Definitively yes.
Raid suit is still trash.

and about rs sanji>killer
Disagree, Sanji is probably the 6th/7th/8th strongest member of the Alliance contending his title with Drake and Jimbe (leaving Marco aside)
Imo Sanji vs Drake (who i regard highly) is an interesting matchup
Killer vs Sanji not really interesting to me

I have no idea where people got this idea that SNs were knocked out by indra.
That was never shown and they were fighting just fine next chapter.
Dunno
I remember people shouting at everybody shouting at Luffy being the only one on his feet and everybody being KOed when truth is that they just took a hit.
Hell, Killer was ripped apart by haters who were sure he was carbonized and out for the war
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.