Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've never been really into the 'named attacks' thing tbh, manga is full of examples when a no named attack cause much more damage then a named attack. And often these no-named attacks are just named attacks not called out loud.
For example, if Queen reaches the rooftop and launches himself vertically from the hole without saying nothing that's still a Brachio Bomber, not a 'base attack' like some would say...
If King will charge at someone mid-air with a vertical slash of his sword, like he did with Marco, and yell: Hell Trial (example that could suit King imo) that's still the same slash attack he used before against Marco, unless something in his pose/his sword/his fire changes.
Hope you get ny point
The problem with Pageone, he didn't even show any nonamed attack....
I know what you mean with name and nonamed attack,but Pageone literally didn't have any attack so far outside of try to bite someone...
Post automatically merged:

Like, I might feel Ulti defeat was rushed but at least she was pretty competent and threatening through the raid.
Was about to push Luffy to use G4
Defeated both Usopp and Nami easily
Defeated Nami easily again
Got up after taking a yonkou homie trio named attack
Zeus had to be fused with the climate baton for Nami to finish her.
Her brother looks extra sad in comparison
+Endure thunder Bagua of Yamato.

The problem with Pageone, he didn't even show any nonamed attack....
I know what you mean with name and nonamed attack,but Pageone literally didn't have any attack so far outside of try to bite someone...
Yeah it's strange, I agree
Makes me think that his role didn't end yet (?)
But if Ulti was really defeated for good this chapter, I doubt he'll be back

I can see Yamato challenge Zoro everyday for Enma :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro > massive gap > Jinbei >>> Sanji
:choppawhat:
Has Zoro's true (none swordsman) rival emerged. Will they fight each other and train together daily yo become the strongest dual, not counting Luffy and Zoro of course.

This could be amazing.
:steef:

Well I've never been really into the 'named attacks' thing tbh, manga is full of examples when a no named attack cause much more damage then a named attack. And often these no-named attacks are just named attacks not called out loud.
For example, if Queen reaches the rooftop and launches himself vertically from the hole without saying nothing that's still a Brachio Bomber, not a 'base attack' like some would say...
If King will charge at someone mid-air with a vertical slash of his sword, like he did with Marco, and yell: Hell Trial (example that could suit King imo) that's still the same slash attack he used before against Marco, unless something in his pose/his sword/his fire changes.
Hope you get ny point
It doesn't matter. It just makes it feel more intense.

no haki is just for top people and i think Sanji would be one the top people he will always fight the third strongest.
Most of the people who makes names for themselves in the world have CoC haki and there is no doubt Sanji is gonna make a name for himself just like Zoro.
That's totally wrong bro, he can make a name for himself by wearing that Germa suit and fighting, just like what is he doing now.
Again, CoC is for the top of the top, like Luffy, Kid, Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks...etc
Sanji is nowhere near level, he doesn't even have the qualities of a king. What does Sanji want to be? The greatest chef in the world?
You gonna be disappointed like you got disappointed in King vs Sanji match.

no haki is just for top people and i think Sanji would be one the top people he will always fight the third strongest.
Most of the people who makes names for themselves in the world have CoC haki and there is no doubt Sanji is gonna make a name for himself just like Zoro.
Sanji already has a name for himself. A bounty of 300million is a big shot. Unlike...Killer

+Endure thunder Bagua of Yamato.
At the end Ulti might look like the most impressive topi roppo if other straw hats defeat their opponents without help. ulti took
thunder bagua + thunderlance + Mazer canon + Raitei from different characters to go down.
Also she got lot of panel time unlike WsW/Sasaki/Black Maria that have been fighting off screen for like a whole hour. We'll see

I hope other fights don't end up like Nami and Ussop vs Ulti, meaning little snippets of the fight here and there accross the chapters and 1 big dedicated chapter to resolve the fight. I hope we have like 2 consecutive chapters dedicated to each fights like we used to have. :josad:
Nah not looking like it. LIkely 1 chapter per fight, 4 for Zoro and Sanji, and then Luffy gets the rest.

Named attacs increase the intensity of a scene, like "this person is really putting his back into it now."

Kaido: Swings bat three times and brings it down once or:

Kaidi: Conqueror of Three Worlds: Hellish End of All Things [Ranganaruku - My English translation preserving the pun]

Status
Not open for further replies.