Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope other fights don't end up like Nami and Ussop vs Ulti, meaning little snippets of the fight here and there accross the chapters and 1 big dedicated chapter to resolve the fight. I hope we have like 2 consecutive chapters dedicated to each fights like we used to have. :josad:
Honestly I'm not optimistic. Nami/Usopp vs Ulti resolution wasn't even a whole chapter, it was like half. 2 dedicated chapters would have happened in pre-ts, but now I wouldn't bet on it except for maybe the monster trio fights

Honestly I'm not optimistic. Nami/Usopp vs Ulti resolution wasn't even a whole chapter, it was like half. 2 dedicated chapters would have happened in pre-ts, but now I wouldn't bet on it except for maybe the monster trio fights
Yeah, think Dressrosa, not Enies Lobby. DR is the best template for post timeskip fights we have. A fight snippet, and then a dedicated focused chapter. Nami macvised Ulti.

I think there has to be a middle ground between Bleach 1 v 1 10 chapters, and Oda's hyper speed pacing though. What Oda did is that he dedicated each fight snippet to make a point.

Point 1: They are outmatched in a head-on head fight

Point 2: Hitting and running is the best tactic

Point 3: PageOne and Ulti are too durable to lose to Ussop and Nami, but they were being won down.

Point 4: Big Mom's powers can damage them decisively, but Nami is too slow and her lightning too weak.

Point 5: Nami overcomes said boundaries.

I expect the anime will elaborate on this, but it's a habit he's gotten into at this point. The fans obsession with "real" 1 v 1 fights have blinded them from seeing that these are the "real 1 v 1" fights.

This is literally the same strategy as Zoro v PIca if you read back btw.

-Wano Country, The Flower Capital-

People: Wahhha, drink! Sing!
Toko: Ahahahahaha
Tengu: It's brilliant, isn't it, Otoko
Toko: Ahahahahaha yes!!
Tengu: The fire festival is for mourning the dead, so we light a flame to reach heaven
Shop signs: “corn on a cob”, “ apples”

Toko: Will dad see it too? Ahahahaha!!
Tengu: Yes, of course. just look how clear the skies are
Tengu: He is watching over you.... and the future of this country...!!

Only Zoro fans know the real meaning of this!!
Yasuie watching above the fire festival. And the festival is for the dead !
It's coming :

@playa4321 @Sentinel @nik87 @Paperchampion23 @HA001 @Fenaker @Peroroncino @mly90

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zorofanboys fears about a Trans Character to be stronger than Zoro.

Yamato stronger than zoro deal with it.
I think its not a big problem if yamato stronger than zoro, she is the daughter of yonko after all. But i just remind about "succesor" thing, is there any chance that zoro father is the greenbull admiral? They kinda same in some way i think.

Honestly I have faith they aren't down. A few reasons why:

- Unlike Nami, Usopp received zero growth moments during said fight. Either Page 1 isn't his fight (which seems weird cause he's been with him for 20 chapters) OR the fight just isn't over yet for Page 1.

- Nami JUST received her upgrade and is fine. What we just saw this chapter might not even be the extent of the clima tact powers. Now at this point its possible she's done with Ulti, but if Ulti recovers there's yet another excuse to have them brawl, OR give Ulti to Chopper for a brawl fight.

- Heavily on that note IS Chopper. I assume Oda is priming him for some surprising power due to Caesars tampering. But who would he use it against? I've always suspected Chopper could grasp a better handle on Ulti or Page 1 due to the way he fights.

- Both siblings are ancient zoans. Just as they have recovered multiple times already, to me it's highly possible they still do. We are on an island that has practical uses for Kairoseki.

- Finally, the way Oda has made them fall is SUPER uncharacteristic for villain executives. Page 1 was not defeated by a growth measurement for Usopp. Ulti has fallen twice in 2 separate chapters MID chapter, not at the end. They also seem to be falling way earlier than the rest, since the rest have barely begun their fights (in the context of us actually seeing them).

Idk, something just feels off in terms of structure. I'm gonna hold of on assuming they are permanently down.
I get you, but things are looking really bad and against your direction
Simply because of the announcement...

The announcement of enemy being defeated is highly unlikely for Oda to back track on that

The enemy wanted to say Momo is dead to make morale bad for alliance, but opposite happened with announcement of 2 Tobi Roppo defeated... while panels focused on rest of 3 Sasaki, Who’s who and BM... which greatly gives the vibe that they are REALLY down and it’s time for the other 3 to get the focus

I elaborated, but Pre Timeskip was a decade ago. A child born is ready for high school. By the end of Pre Timeskip, fights had become what they would in Post Timeskip. Straw Hats vs Pacifista was one chapter. Admiral vs Novas the same, and so on.
The problem is that even the Pacifista fight was at least Fast paced in verse too

Nowadays Oda makes Hours long fights which we barely see

Status
Not open for further replies.