Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Timeskip major battles would last 2 to 3 chapters
They've lasted about the same. Oda does a lot of skirmishes now before he takes out characters in 1-2 chapters.

Franky vs Senor Pink was like a constant brawl over 30 chapters, which then ended in a pretty good 1 chapter fight by the end. Zoro fought Pica for like 20 chapters prior and had 2 chapters to him.

The same generally works here with Ulti and P1 but I actually still don't don't they are down primarily because Usopp got nothing out of said fight. No growth or anything as of yet.

Number of Appearances Character
15918 Monkey D. Luffy
7465 Nami
6862 Vinsmoke Sanji
6712 Roronoa Zoro
6672 Usopp
4763 Tony Tony Chopper
3699 Nico Robin
3083 Franky
2051 Brook

And you claim monster trio will be changed :)
What a funny thing.

15918 Monkey D. Luffy
7465 Nami
6862 Vinsmoke Sanji
6712 Roronoa Zoro
6672 Usopp
4763 Tony Tony Chopper
3699 Nico Robin
3083 Franky
2051 Brook

What a funny thing.
Yeah, Luffy, Nami and Sanji are the OG monster trio :steef:

Glad that Oda didn't gave him a fight, now that he can one shot Perospero, his bounty would just skyrocket and he would look stronger than Zoro, and just to Zoro end up facing "Kamazou", getting hit and fainting, while Sanji was trashing the first Tobiroppo introduced, casually. Oda knows what he is doing with those, thats why he gave some feats to Jinbei in WCI, cuz he isn't stronger than Sanji anyway

H

humanbeing

That's totally wrong bro, he can make a name for himself by wearing that Germa suit and fighting, just like what is he doing now.
Again, CoC is for the top of the top, like Luffy, Kid, Zoro, Mihawk, Shanks...etc
Sanji is nowhere near level, he doesn't even have the qualities of a king. What does Sanji want to be? The greatest chef in the world?
You gonna be disappointed like you got disappointed in King vs Sanji match.
Doffy and Chinjao , Katakuri are not top of the top :D lol
I was not disappointed at all by the way.

They've lasted about the same. Oda does a lot of skirmishes now before he takes out characters in 1-2 chapters.

Franky vs Senor Pink was like a constant brawl over 30 chapters, which then ended in a pretty good 1 chapter fight by the end. Zoro fought Pica for like 20 chapters prior and had 2 chapters to him.

The same generally works here with Ulti and P1 but I actually still don't don't they are down primarily because Usopp got nothing out of said fight. No growth or anything as of yet.
I think it's that Oda focuses on different things in fights these days. Instead of strategy and several moves. We have Characters doing the same thing over and over again while having inner monologue

Luffy fights are the exception to this

I get you, but things are looking really bad and against your direction
Simply because of the announcement...

The announcement of enemy being defeated is highly unlikely for Oda to back track on that

The enemy wanted to say Momo is dead to make morale bad for alliance, but opposite happened with announcement of 2 Tobi Roppo defeated... while panels focused on rest of 3 Sasaki, Who’s who and BM... which greatly gives the vibe that they are REALLY down and it’s time for the other 3 to get the focus

Recall that Usopp "defeated" Sugar twice. Once when the Doflamingo executives realized she was knocked out and it ruined everything, and then again when she recovered and he had his major growth moment. Same went for Jora at the time too.

I acknowledge that it doesn't "look good", but I actually can see them getting up due to their powers. Usopp not having his arc growth moment is entirely a red flag to me. Page 1 also hasn't had a "faint" face unlike Ulti, so I at least can believe him getting up over her.

What may support at least him getting up is especially because Nami got her moment with Ulti, but Usopp didn't with P1.

15918 Monkey D. Luffy
7465 Nami
6862 Vinsmoke Sanji
6712 Roronoa Zoro
6672 Usopp
4763 Tony Tony Chopper
3699 Nico Robin
3083 Franky
2051 Brook

What a funny thing.
Also, East Bue 5 = Main Characters. Everyone else is an extra. Yamato too, sorry.

Recall that Usopp "defeated" Sugar twice. Once when the Doflamingo executives realized she was knocked out and it ruined everything, and then again when she recovered and he had his major growth moment. Same went for Jora at the time too.

I acknowledge that it doesn't "look good", but I actually can see them getting up due to their powers. Usopp not having his arc growth moment is entirely a red flag to me. Page 1 also hasn't had a "faint" face unlike Ulti, so I at least can believe him getting up over her.

What may support at least him getting up is especially because Nami got her moment with Ulti, but Usopp didn't with P1.
I like the idea of P1 going berserk seeing Ulti's state

By the way, is this the 60th chapter of Act 3 or is it the next chapter?

I'll go on a limb here and say the tragedy of act 3 is going to happen next chapter and it's going to be revealed that Yamato actually do have a dick after Kaido spanks the life out of her.
:brootea:

I think it's that Oda focuses on different things in fights these days. Instead of strategy and several moves. We have Characters doing the same thing over and over again while having inner monologue

Luffy fights are the exception to this
Yeah, hopefully the rest are exceptions to this too. I have partial faith since he's definitely kept us out of the loop with Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW. It seems like he may be doing the old/classic method with them since we've barely gotten exposure to their battles.

Like I can't see Sanji vs Queen being short. If Zoro vs King happens, same deal.

I like the idea of P1 going berserk seeing Ulti's state
Nah, PageOne and Ussop never had anything together like Nami and Ulti. Other than I'll rip your nose off."
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, hopefully the rest are exceptions to this too. I have partial faith since he's definitely kept us out of the loop with Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW. It seems like he may be doing the old/classic method with them since we've barely gotten exposure to their battles.

Like I can't see Sanji vs Queen being short. If Zoro vs King happens, same deal.
\Nah we've seen Sasaki.

Status
Not open for further replies.