Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hopefully the rest are exceptions to this too. I have partial faith since he's definitely kept us out of the loop with Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW. It seems like he may be doing the old/classic method with them since we've barely gotten exposure to their battles.

Like I can't see Sanji vs Queen being short. If Zoro vs King happens, same deal.
I am kinda hoping he lets those three have a more varied Moveset compared to Ulti and Page One. Especially when they are swordmen with Maria even Having Webs and WsW and Sasaki Possibly having Meito

At least Page One and Ulti being One Dimensional is kinda Understandable since they are Young and Oven/Daifuku were One dimensional too(relied on their DF for everything)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I am kinda hoping he lets those three have a more varied Moveset compared to Ulti and Page One. Especially when they are swordmen with Maria even Having Webs and WsW and Sasaki Possibly having Meito

At least Page One and Ulti being One Dimensional is kinda Understandable since they are Young and Oven/Daifuku were One dimensional too(relied on their DF for everything)
Jack also seems to be kind of one dimensional compared to the other calamities.

Lmao Killer can't even touch Katakuri, let alone defeating him. Before making this assumption let's wait to see how he defeat Hawkins.
Law is heavily countered by FS and special paramecia.
Kidd could maybe beat him over high diff by portrayal but for now we didn't see one single move from him to overcome Kata's FS. He's a strenght-based character, not a fast one.
Zoro can probably defeat him by recent portrayal with his AP, endurance and reflexes but swordmen are strongly countered too by FS+special paramecia so it wouldn't be easy at all.
The only one we are sure he can handle Kata under high/mid diff is current Luffy with Gear+advCoC.

Some people here are really starting to understimate YC1
:seriously:
I wonder with fist how kata going to beat hawkings:kobeha:

Even hawkings vs Kata debatable lol

Goalpost shifitng what ZKK means is lame, every non ZKKer was saying the only way Zoro would kill Zoro would be through execution, ZKKers didn't find this acceptable before 1010. You are now a ZEKer (Zoro executes Kaido).

But Zoro isn't killing or executing anyone, because Luffy would kill if he wanted to kill, because Kaido doesn't deserve a glorious death, because Yamato is still his daughter, because Zoro is a hero to Japanese children.

This is an arc 400 chapters in the making for Luffy to show to the world he is the top pirate king contender - having Big News morgan headline "Kaido defeated by Luffy", only to have page 6 news be "Zoro kills Kaido" is Stupid and Zoro isn't outshining Luffy on the world stage for this victory.
They don't think about the aftermath of The Strongest Yonko be killed by Zoro. They just want the feat in their portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.