Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon made a vague hint to it:

and there's this going around too but have no idea if it's legit, as it's not come up in the spoiler thread:

In case he lose to one of Blackbeard new impel down member?
Probably against Avalo Pizzaro who give him the tip to join Kaido, or probably he talk about his past with Kaido?
Their is a theory about Avalo Pizzaro was a old member of Kaido, the previous calamity. So when Avalo speak about his past, probably this take the attention of WsW which give him the reason why he choose Kaido as new piratecrew.

No individual character has to be used. Imu is not just an arc boss that likes too fight. When he pulls apocalyptic events by causing genocide around the OP globe you'll have your hype.

Imu is not your average 1v1 opponent for Luffy. He's probably the equivalent of the Soul king in bleach, just active
Soul King was SO HAX that the author was splitting his body into many different powerful opponents like the one Mayori was fighting Lol

G

Gorosei Informer

In case he lose to one of Blackbeard new impel down member?
Probably against Avalo Pizzaro who give him the tip to join Kaido, or probably he talk about his past with Kaido?
Their is a theory about Avalo Pizzaro was a old member of Kaido, the previous calamity. So when Avalo speak about his past, probably this take the attention of WsW which give him the reason why he choose Kaido as new piratecrew.
Oooh that would be some very interesting connections and parallels, I really like that! I've always felt Pizarro is an ex-Kaido calamity or Flying 6 at least, this would be a perfect connection! Big Mom had a 4th commander fail against Supernovas, maybe Pizarro was the 4th calamity and failed and got captured in the past too?

Great idea, I really like this!

:cheers::finally:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oooh that would be some very interesting connections and parallels, I really like that! I've always felt Pizarro is an ex-Kaido calamity or Flying 6 at least, this would be a perfect connection! Big Mom had a 4th commander fail against Supernovas, maybe Pizarro was the 4th calamity and failed and got captured in the past too?

Great idea, I really like this!

:cheers::finally:
Pizarro probably has a cat fruit too.

Pizarro vs Jinbe is now a slight possibility.
:believe:Anything but Jinbe vs Burgess.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Who’s who could’ve been a good MC. One piece as a Seinen with a Antihero as a MC. Who’s who or Kid would be awesome.
the grandmaster is the best mc more it is seinen. One piece should be god of war with blood and dead (monet would've dead due zoro):cheers::cheers::cheers:
only think about doffy real crazy vs zoro the pirate slayer:steef::steef::steef:

G

Gorosei Informer

Pizarro probably has a cat fruit too.

Pizarro vs Jinbe is now a slight possibility.
:believe:Anything but Jinbe vs Burgess.
Ah yeah that's true, I wonder what it could be? A Mythical Lion of some kind? Nemean Lion as Hercules (or Heracles? Wait a minute, thats the guy who trained Usopp too lmao) took on and thus took down I believe/ I wonder if Jack replaced him in Kaidos crew too?

Abilities

Well defended by its nearly impenetrable (divinely-reinforced) hide, Nemean Lions are extremely difficult to slay. The hide makes long-range fighting almost useless against them. These lions also possess the teeth, strength, claws, speed and voice beyond a normal lion. These make fighting one in close combat a frightening prospect.

Weaknesses

The only known way to kill them is suffocation. Though, many theorize that poisoning is also a possible alternative, as well as perhaps piercing the inside of its mouth.
https://warriorsofmyth.fandom.com/wiki/Nemean_Lion

I am thinking Sanji might take on Pizarro though due to his North Blue connections but thats a vague possibility maybe?

:wonderland::kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.