Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so what is it gonna do to zoro? is he gonna recover fast for this ONE time or moving forward, throughout the rest of the battles here he will receive 2x pain (bullshit of the century) and recovers instantly each time? shit sounds crazy either way but i hope it's the former. Oda's a lost cause:josad:

With this chapter, Wano took the distinction of being the worst arc by far.
An arc full of disappointments greeted us.

At the moment, only things are written that will make fans happy. So sad.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
"SMILE"
FAILED SMILE DEVIL FRUIT USER ARE FORCE TO ONLY LAUGH AND SMILE THEIR WHOLE LIFE

- Queen was with Vinsmoke Judge in a team called "MADS"

OMFG "MADS" SANJI GET STRONGER WHEN HE GETS MAD

HELLS MEMORIES GETS HIM "MAD" AS A POWER UP

MYTHICAL FIERY BIRD INCOMING

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

LMAO CLOWN KILLER FAILED EXPERIMENT "SMILE"

BUT SANJI BALANCE OF THE WORLD MYSTICAL FIERY BIRD "MADS" PROJECT

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Luffy's been healing by eating fucking food for 20+ years, but an Elixir that is made by a Doctor who dreams of curing all diseases in the World is too far?

Yall are fucking wild....
There are so many braindead one piece....they react instead of respond....chopper useless as a doctor/they mad....chopper useful as a doctor/they mad....:kayneshrug:

I'm aware of that.
It was just a way to get him off the rooftop to have the Luffy 1v1 loss to Kaido.

I still thought Hakkai would be relevant in a way, didn't think it would get instantly removed by some magic reindeer elixir.
Well, i'm going to wait for the chapter to see how much healing that does but yeah.

By the way, i'm one of the few Zoro fan if not the only one who called Hakai fake hype even before this.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Luffy's been healing by eating fucking food for 20+ years, but an Elixir that is made by a Doctor who dreams of curing all diseases in the World is too far?

Yall are fucking wild....
Maybe because it’s been established since East Blue that Luffy heals with meat? This fucking “magic elixir” shit is terrible writing, it raises so many questions like “Why didn’t they use this to heal the injured minks in Zou?”

Status
Not open for further replies.