Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the writer... I would have written Page1 as the 2nd calamity and as he is Sanji’s opponent instead of that goofball Lol but hey, too late
I already said that here :kobeha: i like Queen's design and his full Zoan design, i just hope his hybrid doesn't look literally like his human form, or like a goofy pig (according to the hint about chapter 946)

It's sad that Page One got "wasted" like that, his human, Zoan and Hybrid designs are by far the best ones in my opinion. It's like Oda created him perfectly, but for what reason?

I already said that here :kobeha: i like Queen's design and his full Zoan design, i just hope his hybrid doesn't look literally like his human form, or like a goofy pig (according to the hint about chapter 946)

It's sad that Page One got "wasted" like that, his human, Zoan and Hybrid designs are by far the best ones in my opinion. It's like Oda created him perfectly, but for what reason?
It’s like Oda created him in a great way to hype us out for Flying 6 and calamities that he went all out with his design... then ended up realizing that he used the cool stuff on page1 so now he’s gotta change... Lol

So WW was protecting luffy's df :wonderland: So gomu gomu no mi is special after all...........
Post automatically merged:

Sanji pushed Queen to his strongest form and he's not even trying. Not even Law pushed Doflamingo to use awakening. It was all base.
Sanji pushed? Queen has been fighting marco too and zoan form is garbage from the start...........

Status
Not open for further replies.