Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
High-chance, pretty much every major villian Luffy defeat in Paradise pre-TS was far stronger than the stupid condom and only lost because the plot demend it.
Hard no lmfao. With exceptions to Lucci. He didn't have hax to protect his identity.

Enel, Crocodile, even Moriah to an extent get a pass. Worst thing you can say for Lucci is he was dumb enough to try to block G3 instead of avoid it the first time.

Hard no lmfao. With exceptions to Lucci. He didn't have hax to protect his identity.

Enel, Crocodile, even Moriah to an extent get a pass. Worst thing you can say for Lucci is he was dumb enough to try to block G3 instead of avoid it the first time.
It can't be a "hard no", when Lucci is stated to the strongest CP9 member ever. If Lucci's Rokuogan is confirmed to be Internal Destruction Haki, I wouldn't put it past it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It can't be a "hard no", when Lucci is stated to the strongest CP9 member ever. If Lucci's Rokuogan is confirmed to be Internal Destruction Haki, I wouldn't put it past it.
It means Rob Lucci Pre Timeskip, when the statement's made, was > Who's Who from 12 years ago. It speaks to nothing of Who's Who's current abilities.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Queen vs Sanji
Queen Hybrid

- Tama gives the order and all those who have eaten the dango become allies of the samurai.

- Luffy has been rescued.

- Queen transforms into his hybrid form to fight Sanji.

Holy shit, Sanji is way too strong. Not even fighting for 10 minutes and already forcing Queen to use Hybrid.:crazwhat::crazwhat:

"But but Sanji is only Veteran level"

"Sanji vs Page One rematch"

"Sanji will gets help"

"Sanji can't solo Queen"

Etc.

Good thing I made this thread in advance.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...diff-queen-without-the-rs.15149/#post-1538221
- The 30-minute Rumble Ball has side effects.

- Who's Who vs Jinbe.

- Who's Who is a former member of CP9 and uses their techniques.

So WsW is a former CP.......

That means Lucci >>>> WsW.:finally:
- Who's Who transforms into its hybrid form (the one in the photo).

His hybrid form looks amazing. Lucci's still better though.
- 12 years ago, he was imprisoned for a mistake he made but then escaped.

- That error is related to a Devil Fruit that the World Government had ...

Imagine getting in jail just because you failed to protect a devil fruit.:goatasure:
No break next week.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Bruuh.

I have to apologize to all Sanji fans for saying that Base Sanji vs Zoan/Base Queen would be a balanced fight. Can't believe how fast Queen dipped out of that one :fujilaugh:

Base Sanji's now at a level where Top YC opponents will jump straight into their strongest mode to fight him :stealthblack:

Sanji's walking out of Wano stronger than Marco ain't he :catsweat:
Base Sanji forced Queen in to Hybrid meanwhile Marco has yet to make King use hybrid. I think it’s safe to say that after Wano Sanji will be above him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.