• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation from above, thanks to Mip

- Gifters submit to Tama's order
- Luffy is saved
- Sanji use Collier Strike to hit Queen
- Queen was with Vinsmoke Judge in a team called "MADS"
- Chopper suffers an effect from the rumble balls that makes him talk like an old man.
- Chopper uses an instant healing secret medicine on Zoro.
- Jinbe vs Who's Who
- Who's Who is a former CP9 member that can use the Rokushiki Techniques
- Who's Who was imprisoned 12 years ago when the Gomu - Gomu fruit was stolen form him on a Navy convoy ship
- He claims to be a genius just like Rob Lucci
So we already got Queens past and still more yet to come

So king past gonna come too it will be crazy af about his race and life.

Also whos who like lucii he might far stronger than queen.

Zoro vs King + Kaido
Jinbei vs Whos who
Queen vs Sanji

Best part is chopper healing the grandmaster, next chap will be dope af, king vs Zoro
Damnn

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't think he's exactly as strong as current Lucci (CP0 is still a different case with different training methods) but he is definitely far stronger than ever.
I expect current Lucci to be on Sabo's level, so YC1.

WsW's YC3.5 imo.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
@AdmiralKinyagi can you translate this?
Question : ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธๆ•ฐใฏๆ™ฎ้€šใฎ17ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธใ ใ‚ˆใช๏ผŸ ใ‚ใจใ‚ฏใ‚คใƒผใƒณใฎไบบ็ฃๅž‹ใฏใ“ใ‚Œใซไผผใฆใ‚‹๏ผŸ
Answer : 17ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธ ใ‚ฏใ‚คใƒผใƒณใฏไบบ็ฃๆŠซ้œฒใ™ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ ๅงฟใฏ้ก”ใใฎใพใพใง่ƒดไฝ“ใฏใŠใๆพใใ‚“ใฎใƒ‡ใ‚ซใƒ‘ใƒณ ๅทฆ่…•ใŒ้ณฅๅฑฑๆ˜Žใฎ่‡ช็”ปๅƒใฟใŸใ„ใชใ‚ขใƒผใƒ ๏ผˆ3ๆœฌๆŒ‡๏ผ‰ใงใใ‚ŒใŒๅฐปๅฐพใซใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚‹

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
So:

King has fire attacks, and sword skills.

Queen has sword skills, weapons, and his plagues.

WsW has sword skills, and Rokushuki.

What do Jack and the other Flyers have?
Jack got pure brute force. :steef:
Black Maria has the weird ass staff and spider shit.
Ulti and Page One got nothing. But they are already done.
Sasaki so far seems to be pure strenght as well, with some amazing defensive power, considering his squad and dino power.

Man I've been saying Rob Lucci is Tobi Roppo level since forever, and now the strongest Tobi Roppo is favourably comparing himself to Lucci. They were there at the same time.

Lucci having Haki easily puts him Mid Tier pre-TS. He might not be as tanky as the dinosaurs, but he's a lot more agile/better offensively.
Yeah, I definitely think Lucci is probably in Whoโ€™s Who/Jack territory power-wise.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Jack got pure brute force. :steef:
Black Maria has the weird ass staff and spider shit.
Ulti and Page One got nothing. But they are already done.
Sasaki so far seems to be pure strenght as well, with some amazing defensive power, considering his squad and dino power.
Sasaki has leadership skills, Black Maria has her fiery weapon and spider webs, and Jack has bad luck.

@AdmiralKinyagi can you translate this?
Question : ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธๆ•ฐใฏๆ™ฎ้€šใฎ17ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธใ ใ‚ˆใช๏ผŸ ใ‚ใจใ‚ฏใ‚คใƒผใƒณใฎไบบ็ฃๅž‹ใฏใ“ใ‚Œใซไผผใฆใ‚‹๏ผŸ
Answer : 17ใƒšใƒผใ‚ธ ใ‚ฏใ‚คใƒผใƒณใฏไบบ็ฃๆŠซ้œฒใ™ใ‚‹ใ‚ˆ ๅงฟใฏ้ก”ใใฎใพใพใง่ƒดไฝ“ใฏใŠใๆพใใ‚“ใฎใƒ‡ใ‚ซใƒ‘ใƒณ ๅทฆ่…•ใŒ้ณฅๅฑฑๆ˜Žใฎ่‡ช็”ปๅƒใฟใŸใ„ใชใ‚ขใƒผใƒ ๏ผˆ3ๆœฌๆŒ‡๏ผ‰ใงใใ‚ŒใŒๅฐปๅฐพใซใ‚‚ใ‚ใ‚‹
Will try, but my strategy is basically just using like 6 online translators and picking out the parts that seem consistent. If itโ€™s complex I canโ€™t really do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.