Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think it matters. He's striclty positioned beneath and was not given any direct interaction with Jack that would make him seem superior.

Who's Who's hype is hype for the All Stars and also for Sasaki as Who's Who's rival.

So far i put King a bit over Queen, and then Queen quite a bit more above Jack seeing the interaction between these three.

Then Jack for sure stronger than Who's Who by a certain amount, followed by Sasaki.

I think the gap between Jack and Who's Who is bigger than the one between Who's Who and Sasaki at least given the extablished dynamics with Who's Who and Sasaki as rivals.
He had an interaction.
Kaido offered the F6 to fight the Calamities if they could bring Yamato.
Jack and King were like "sure, we can play with these weaklings".

I don't think it matters. He's striclty positioned beneath and was not given any direct interaction with Jack that would make him seem superior.

Who's Who's hype is hype for the All Stars and also for Sasaki as Who's Who's rival.

So far i put King a bit over Queen, and then Queen quite a bit more above Jack seeing the interaction between these three.

Then Jack for sure stronger than Who's Who by a certain amount, followed by Sasaki.

I think the gap between Jack and Who's Who is bigger than the one between Who's Who and Sasaki at least given the extablished dynamics with Who's Who and Sasaki as rivals.
Who’s stronger, a Sulong duke or Who’s Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.