• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Zorohaters stay ignoring this. Yall are down horrendeousz :gokulaugh:
You want me to talk about it?
Ok.
So Hakai, the GREATEST ATTACK SHOWN ON MANGA OMG SO POWERFUL MEGA BLASTER DBZ LEVEL SHIT" didn't KO Zoro.
First exaggeration.
So now he will take DOUBLE that pain he felt, to fight again?
What exactly do you expect our reactions to this shit be?
Joy? Excitement? Cringe?
Guess Hakai wasn't such a big deal, since Zoro can withstand double the pain he took from it and get back to fighting.
:kayneshrug:
We are here trying to showcase how dumb this shit is and how a character like Zoro doesn't deserve to be dumbed down like this into some Fairy Tail tier of garbage writing, but sure m8. If that tickles you funny and makes you giggle with joy, then good for you.
:cheers:

H

humanbeing

Maybe it is Joy Boy's DF? or if we assume when a D die , some DF comes to existence ?
could it be that Gomu Gomu no mi is the soul of Roger?
or maybe could be the awakening of the DF known to the WG and makes the user the strongest?

I think it kind of works in a similar manner, but this one actually heals wounds/broken bones, damage to the tissue and stuff.

Ivankov's technique was used for poisons and diseases right ?
Yeah tbh i dont care if Zoro is healed this way. I can clown on those Redditards who defend Oda's writting, and I can enjoy Zoro's fight sooner than expected. So kinda a W W situation for me :funky:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
i mean wouldn't it also be worse if he made it up on the spot. at least he got it from zou, and its not a senzu bean as well, because as far as I'm concerned senzu beans don't have the side effect that make you experience pain afterwards
The "side effect" is just what Oda thinks it's a good excuse for asspulls like this.

"LOOK AT THIS OP EFFECT! But has a subjective side effect that I will decide if I'm gonna make it relevant or not later on".
Ivankov was similar, but it was way more feasible with how adrenaline works. Just on a "larger scale".
Some random secret medicine that almost instantly heals bones and stuff is beyond that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.