Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro is going to be fully healed after all,now just remains to see who he is gonna fight but we all can see the Zoro vs King fight coming.

Who's who uses CP9 techniques, was part of them 12 years ago and was imprisoned for failing to guard the gomu gomu no mi,it is strange how a mysterious character like him can be fleshed out so much in a single chapter.
I guess it is clear now Wsw can't be weaker than Drake the jobber and is thus the most important and strongest Tobbi Roppo?
If he is indeed as much of a genius as Rob lucci, Wsw should be in the commander range.

Gomu gomu being speaked of now links it to shanks aand who exactly was their "enemy" they talked about in the first chapter.
Possible Gomu gomu awakening coming? I doubt the fruit is getting hype randomly,it may even have a broken awakening.

Sanji vs Queen as well as new information from judge and his "MADS" team,maybe King isn't yet fleshed out because Zoro has yet to interact with him.

Overall spoilers are very good.

Wait doesn't this asspull drug ruin future fights? Even if Luffy loses to an admiral or another yonkou, we'll always know that chopper will have his bullshit drug with him and Luffy will get from 0 to a 100%. How this makes sense is beyond me. Oda just fucked future fights and any sense of danger lmao.

Yes but do the effect wears off before, during the fight or after? If he feels the pain while he's fighting it will be annoying. And the pain could infligates serious damages to his body. The pill is like Kuma's paw.
Kuma put in pain and fatigue not only pain.

I think he feels twice the pain he felt when he got the injuries.

Should not last long, since he no longer has actual injuries to sustain the effect.

I imagine it will be short time but very intense, and after that he's fine but it will suck to endure it as it happens.

firstly, lol at red haired pirate nodiffed cp9

secondly, M.A.D.S TOP 5.....
in a serious note, heavy implication that vegapunk was also involved with MADS ?

I understood that after that, one should not expect story consistency or strong writings from Oda.
Oda understands that there is a group of One Piece manga that is notable, has a low intelligence level, and only wants to hype people they are fanboys for. Oda must have realized that he can't write a good story after this, and he will now complete this universe with only fan services.

Get well soon to veteran OP readers...
You so Full of BS

''bAsEd oN pANelING'' the most retarded argument a one piece fan can make. this shit is so low tier and retarded im suprised you aint embarrassed by these arguments. hey, whos who can turn out to be stronger than the other f6 and maybe even stronger than jack(doubtful) but nothing point to it as of now. if he is it will be made clear. The only thing we can kinda assume is that sasaki and whoswho are in the upper range of the f6. your fucking smiles, paneling or who appears in the same chapter shit means nothing. its an embarrassment. I could point out queen and king always being put together and portrayd together and say queen is thus yc1 by that logic. and thus the rabid hole continues.
Queen can make a High Diff fight against King:
King 100
Queen 95
WsW 94
Drake 92
Jack 90
Sasaki 89.

Where is the pain coming from? His nerve ending are fully healed.

pain is a product of the sensitivity of nerve endings. Everything in Zoro’s body is full healed. So where is this pain coming from? You are advocating for this to actually be like a devil fruit effect now. The pain just exists in the atmosphere of something with no actual source and it just enters Zoro from the atmosphere or whatever
Well i guess that the nerve endings receive the signal to cause 2x the pain of the healed wounds in exchange for the medicine doing its job and healing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.