Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just wouldn’t make sense if Jinbe fights someone who’s on the same lvl as Sasaki. Jinbe is far stronger than Franky. Who’s who is 100% YC lvl
Post automatically merged:

I would say King > Queen >= Who’s who > Jack
but we don't know if jinbe will struggle the same as franky to win.
if jinbe low diff and franky high diff it is possible ww and sasaki are the same.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dude...
Marco is right here right now....
Why, WHY show his bounty somewhere else?
That panel during chapter 1006 where he's standing commenting about King and Queen's bounties was THE PERFECT place to show his.
King has 2 info boxes and NONE of them has his bounty.
I'm convinced that Oda FORGOT to put the bounty in one of them, just like he forgot to tell people Kidd fruit's name.
:kayneshrug:

Oda then: I gave Luffy rubber powers, because it’s not really a popular or cool power and he has to be creative

Oda now: A fruit so important that it’s guarded by the Wg

We are really witnessing Oda going the Naruto route
:josad:
This was a huge downfall for what could have been an great chapter i guess Oda is slowly feeding us the trash "destined boy from the start ending "

It would be stupid if CP0 wouldn't kill WsW by the end of all of this
Wouldn't it be dope if the by the end of the arc, Lucci arrives in Wano, meets WsW and we get an interaction between them (maybe even a small flashback) and then Lucci says he is there to kill him. WsW tries to convince him not to fight against each other to death in honor of their shared past but then he is forced to, goes into hybrid mode...and Lucci one shots him, with his eyes as cold as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.