What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yamaterasu...

I genuinely am a complete fraud especially as an Okami fan for not seeing that coming, seeing that as a potential DF for Yamato and it being extremely fitting for her, One Piece and Wano! There was even a fake spoiler recently of Kaido comparing Yamato's mother to a goddess or being a goddess too!

Man, I already have such heavy nostalgia/reminiscence of Okami thanks to Wano and Onigashima, but Oda is really going all out....You could also kinda say Sulong Inu and Wanda are similar to Okami's Amaterasu even?

There was something like the Red Scabbards too I think it in it but they were dogs? A legendary sea dragon god, "the Kyuubi/Ninetails itself", "Yami" etc. I remember a clan of yakuza sparrows and a wolf themed tribe of people who lived in a snowy areas? They wore masks?

Typical Oda though, he didn't give us a silhouette for once but he "compensates" by refusing to give us the name for some reason. Probably to blue ball us and build hype as usual. But question is, are we gonna have to wait AGES for the SBS/Vivre Cards/Databooks or whatever to tell us what the name of her DF is then? What about Apoo's DF too? Why is that STILL a mystery?

:nicagesmile::lumazed::finally::stealthblack:
To follow up on my previous post in this thread about Okami and Amaterasu too:

Funnily enough, Amaterasu in Okami functions like Kanjuro with his DF too! Magical paintbrush with the literal power of different gods including her own, that let her use the power of the weather, manipulate elements, create bombs/fireworks, restore destroyed/missing objects (rejuvenation), slash through almost anything, create vines to swing from, bloom flowers and trees and so on! She could potentially have the "superior version" of Kanjuro's fruit ironically!

Also in Okami, Orochi is "invulnerable" and can only take damage after drinking a poisoned special celestial brewed sake or something? He used to demand maidens to be sacrified by sending a huge silver arrow to their houses too? He also was supported with a small island/large rock thing and had a huge bell on it which ironically stunned him when rung? And each of hte 8 heads had the power of a different element too. Oda dropped the ball SO HARD with his take on Orochi, it's actually completely insulting by comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.