What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time he had a cast this big
It doesn't matter because the straw hats are the center of it and the main characters of the story. The fight is not over, we still got one more chapter of Franky vs Sasaki. Even Page One will get up at some point to face Usopp.
Who's Who is also not over, he is Jinbei's opponent in this war after all. He will get up again and fight Jinbei.

We are still in act three, this is not going to be an easy fight. They are going to struggle and go all out as they did in Alabasta. They are against a Yonko crew.

Look how Ulti managed to get up many times after tanking all those insane attacks. Cmon now lool

If the F6 get back up it’ll be crazy hype for the ancient zoans. If we don’t see a defeated WsW, Sasaki, or BM before the calamity fights get really serious I’ll consider the possibility of their rebound.

But Idk if Oda is going to want to do another round of all these fights.
WsW,Sasaki and Bm going get damaged so far, I assume this will play a role later, but yeah I think we seeing soon a trumpcard of these three.^^

On TOP of that, Jinbe's fight outcome is confirmed to not have been shown with this. That's already a big red flag in my book about these fights being done. Then you have the additional fact that it wasn't even a Vs chapter for Franky. Whether or not that matters remains to be seen.
yeah ive watched too much pro wrestling to think this is over. the good guys are getting the shine right now, then the heels come back and get the heat, then the good guys win in the end
Exaclty my words, the whole WsW vs Jinbe speaking like something strange going happen, clearly a red flag and im sure the same going to happen with BM. I think all three together going to use something new, with we readers didn´t expect.

Tell that to Ulti and Page One :josad:
Franky seemingly used a finisher which is why people are saying the fight is over, but it's kinda in the same situation as Jinbe vs WsW since we don't know if he was defeated yet either.
Ulti took a massive attack from Big Mom. That attack is ten times stronger than Radical Beam. She fought Luffy, tanked Yamato's attack, Nami's attacks, and still managed to get up and receive another attack from Nami.

This is just round one, the fight is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.