What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So. You really don’t think Zoro is going to face Kaido again?
If you are asking me about my opinion about 2 different things then it depends.

If it's "Zoro vs Kaido" as in Zoro's full blown fight, then absolutely not. It's already been reserved for Luffy. The story has only established it a 1000 times.

If you are talking about ZKK, then I genuinely don't have an opinion outside of me doubting it happening anyway because Oda is not one to kill main villains. I would be pleasantly surprised if it happens.

One does not constitute the other happening. One is not even the same as the other.

If you are asking me about my opinion about 2 different things then it depends.

If it's "Zoro vs Kaido" as in Zoro's full blown fight, then absolutely not. It's already been reserved for Luffy. The story has only established it a 1000 times.

If you are talking about ZKK, then I genuinely don't have an opinion outside of me doubting it happening anyway because Oda is not one to kill main villains. I would be pleasantly surprised if it happens.

One does not constitute the other happening. One is not even the same as the other.
Zoro Will not 1v1 kaido
I think it will be
1. Zoro and Yamato vs Kaido
2. Zoro, Yamato, Luffy vs Kaido
3. Zoro and Luffy vs Kaido

In like a 5-7 Chapter Span

My conversation with Kai.Do back then:

It was June 18th. I kinda doubt her DF might be Ōkami anyway since we haven’t known her DF’s name. The Byakko DF might still have 50:50 chance because of how short her snout to be a canine.

How to tag him anyway? Sorry I’m new lol.
Okami isn't even a real mythical beast. Is Oda straight-up plagiarizing another copyrighted work?

Not confirm that they are defeated
Ulti and Page One are completely defeated and that’s confirmed.

Jimbei literally broke Who’s Who’s arms before hitting him with that final attack. What is Who’s Who gonna do? Use Rokougan with his penis?

Sasaki hasn’t shown his hybrid yet so there’s a chance he’s still up, but I don’t think Oda cares about hybrids like we do and seems to have a hard time drawing them for bulky quadrupedal zoan users like Sasaki and Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.