What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get any dinosaur or anything similar named Heliceratops but there was Helioceratops and assuming that it was just a spelling mistake from spoiler provider
(I wouldn't necessarily call it a spoiler but a reference:)
Helioceratops: helio literally is sun so could be another sun reference & the name being sun-horned face (or: sun rises in the east and this dinosaur was found in East...so eastern horned faced dinosaur).
The only thing that bears actual straight forward story resemblance is that Sasaki's Triceratops is also a ceratops i.e. dinosaur with their horns being in faces and they are both herbivorous (don't know if that part is relevant at all)
No spelling mistakes.

Chapter tittle is Heliceratops.

I didn't get any dinosaur or anything similar named Heliceratops but there was Helioceratops and assuming that it was just a spelling mistake from spoiler provider
(I wouldn't necessarily call it a spoiler but a reference:)
Helioceratops: helio literally is sun so could be another sun reference & the name being sun-horned face (or: sun rises in the east and this dinosaur was found in East...so eastern horned faced dinosaur).
The only thing that bears actual straight forward story resemblance is that Sasaki's Triceratops is also a ceratops i.e. dinosaur with their horns being in faces and they are both herbivorous (don't know if that part is relevant at all)
There is no dinosaur related to that name but it's related to Sasaki's attack read the spoilers

Very disappointed with the F6 :seriously:
Look at their opponents bruh, if it wasn't for Big Mom, Nami, Usopp and Tama would be dead. Franky is powerful as hell for Sasaki, Who's Who faced Jinbei the Knight of the Sea. Their opponents are too strong + Tama and Big Mom were used as plot devices to take Page One and Ulti down.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yes Amaterasu is sun goddess. I doubted myself back then because so far each Zoan DF only has 1 mythical type, because Inu Inu has already had Kyūbi no Kitsune of Devon.

if Kaido is Tsukuyomi that explains the clash between Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi.
From the top of my head, Susanoo (Oden) was a charismatic and powerful storm god who was exiled from heaven for pissing off Amaterasu and causing an endless night to set upon the world. After a series of tasks like slaying the Yamata no Orochi who was eating young women, Susanoo was forgiven by Amaterasu, allowed to return to heaven and the sun returned.

In other versions, it was moon God Tsukiyomi who pissed off Amaterasu. Also, peaches(Momo) are known to be divine.

you were posting in the summaries and images thread?
There were two random posts that did not belong there. I posted asking for moderation and to not allow everyone to post there.

One of the posters that had his random post deleted just reposted it, while i'm the only one banned from posting there for asking them to handle that thread properly.

Not that i'm going to use that threat anyway, but someone thinks he's being funny :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.