What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okami isn't even a real mythical beast. Is Oda straight-up plagiarizing another copyrighted work?
Well, Sengoku’s Daibutsu can’t be considered mythical Zoan since Daibutsu are statues, not Buddha himself. And again, I said there might be 50:50 chance of Yamato’s DF is Byakko, because it’s just sneak peek & it’s hybrid form. I even doubted myself, again, because so far there’s only 1 mythical for each Zoan type, and Inu Inu has already had Kyūbi no Kitsune DF.

Ōkami could be considered “mythical zoan” since Ōkami means “great god”; and also wolf at the same time, if Sengoku’s daibutsu is considered Zoan.

Look at their opponents bruh, if it wasn't for Big Mom, Nami, Usopp and Tama would be dead. Franky is powerful as hell for Sasaki, Who's Who faced Jinbei the Knight of the Sea. Their opponents are too strong + Tama and Big Mom were used as plot devices to take Page One and Ulti down.
It's their big fight since the arrival in the new world, oda should have done better :josad:

Delusion.

"That was before Luffy lost"

After Luffy lost:

Literally Zoro has made zero comments about fighting Kaido again. It was his suggestion to go to the performance floor. He's not even involved in the conversation to defeat Kaido.

Typical denial and delusion that is founded on confirmation bias. The goalpost shifted a 100 times with Zoro vs Kaido and/or ZKK. At first it was about defeating King, then him having a hand at defeating Kaido. Then it became about directly defeating Kaido and Zoro "never" leaving the roof. Then it became about "He has to slay Kaido over the capital, so of course he'd lose on the roof!"

Now it's magically about him recovering and going back to...the roof? For Marco to repeat the same exact throw to the roof? For Zoro to magically say "he" will defeat Kaido after explicitly saying Luffy?

Face the music guys.
What?

You said that Zoro has been saying again and again that Luffy will fight Kaido and he's leaving him to do that.

I said that Zoro didn't say fuck all after Luffy lost. Where was I wrong?

Seems like you're the only one being delusional and twisting your own argument.

He's not talking about defeating Kaido, he's not talking about leaving him to Luffy. He's not saying anything. Situation is different from chapter 998. Situation is different from chapter 1011, as well. Stop taking Zoro's words of past as an indication of what's going to happen if you're not willing to use your own brain to read the portrayal and build-up.

Half of your comment being insults or calling people out of bias won't change anything. You generalizing people won't change anything. Story build-up was always Zoro fighting Kaido alongside Luffy in the final fight- I've said that before Onigashima, I've said that at the start of Onigashima, and I'm still saying that. I don't know who the fuck you're reading but if you're debating with someone, quit being silly with a "yOu gUyS" generalization as if people belong to certain groups with strict mindset and same predictions.

You know what's stupid? Trying to claim Zoro will fight King rather than go after Kaido while Luffy is unable to fight. Zoro is unaware of Yamato. To Zoro, Kaido is running rampant and Momo is in danger. You think he gives a fuck about King right now? He didn't before, and he definitely doesn't now. It has nothing to do with leaving this or that to Luffy- it's priorities.

And Yamato, who has been bent on leaving Kaido to younger generation and taking care of subordinates, would askone of the top WG "Yo, take King from me!"

No. That's not how it works m8. Zoro said he'll take down Kaido- but situation changed when he lost and Luffy seemingly claimed he'll win. He trusted it. Now situation has changed again and everyone is in danger and Luffy isn't there to protect. Zoro's priorities would be Kaido, again.

All the parallels and build-up eventually satisfy situation. This is not a linear story-line... quit treating it like baby's books where everything said is taken for granted.

Regarding this reveal for Yamato's DF, does this mean the Byakko DF theory for her is dead then?

:zorothink:
Yeah she def doesn't look like a tiger not even close. Wonder what her df is some say Okami but apparently that's no mythical creature but from a game apparently (at least from some posts I am seeing here)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sorry bruh I personally do not think Zoro is going back to the roof lol.

He never has explicitly said that was his intention at all.
Zoro+Luffy fighting Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> predictable and boring Zoro vs King.
Not even joking.
:pepecafe:

Queen is being hyped up again and again by Oda while King is still a ghost.
Even the F6 were hyped up by Oda and we've seen a lot from them while we haven't seen shit from King.

Yet some people still believe that the second most important character in the story is going to fight him LOL.
The fact that King has been a shadow during this war solidifies why Marco is fighting him. Marco is not as important as the ST and he's not getting as many chapters as them.

Zoro is definitely fighting Kaido again. This chapter confirms it more.
Fuck, he may even fight Big Mom and not King.

Yeah she def doesn't look like a tiger not even close. Wonder what her df is some say Okami but apparently that's no mythical creature but from a game apparently (at least from some posts I am seeing here)
Yeah the Okami doesn’t really exist in myth. So unless Oda makes something up, I’m going with the Qirin.

Status
Not open for further replies.