What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What THE ACTUAL F*CK...!!!????
Sasaki got defeated in this chapter,...??!!! So, Who's Who did got KO'ed last chapter. Oda hyped the flyers so much and even showed how they might/ can replace An All Star and now he takes them out one by one without even giving them a whole chapter...:okay:
Yamato looks dope and it looks like some sort of Fox like creature.
Sanji's gonna scrap Queen and gift his parts to Franky to salvage. :nicagesmile:
L for people who claimed Senor Pink waa stronger than Franky....

I

Indigo

The Lineage Factor is a reference to DNA, the molecule that contains all the genetic information of the host organism.
It's has nothing to do with RaidSuit as far i am aware

SANJI is Modified Human with unlimited potential but he isn't awaken yet
Don't you think that power up would kinda suck? as someone who bashes Sanji a lot, i think this would be even worse than the Raid Suit.

I don't know, Luffy is already the fucking Chosen One getting power ups up his ass a lot, but even him had to train this arc.

Zoro also had to train with Enma, and even Zoro could still have some bullshit of being related to Ryuma / Shimotsuki, or maybe not. But his powers still seem to come from training, but he did get CoC this arc (actually he had it since Enies Lobby, he is just learning about it now).

But Sanji's first power up was the Raid Suit that he could've put on back during the East Blue if he had it then and still kick a lot of fucking ass without training, in fact he could probably take out both Luffy and Zoro back in the East Blue just with the Raid Suit and no training for it. Now he might get another power up related to DNA stuff that they did on him before he was even born and get more powerful out of nowhere? wouldn't that fucking suck? at least i think so.

An honest opinion of someone who isn't a Sanji fan.

G

Gorosei Informer

Depends. I wouldn't expect it, though. Usually early chapters seem to come from new years or golden week issues only. I don't recall getting early spoilers last year from jump breaks outside of this
Damn, that's a shame. We're gonna have an Oda break most likely after 1022 or 1023 too? This is too much man but at least Oda and OP are still going though to be fair. I just hope Oda is actually getting some decent rest but I've heard before that he's helping with the Olympics event.

:josad::emohiyo:

See the thing that gets me about Sasaki actually not being defeated yet is that Franky uses Radical Beam. He's used this multiple times over the last 400 chapters. Just seems weird to me Oda would have him use the same move he's used multiple times to defeat a villain. Customarily strawhats use brand new moves to win fights. Even in DR, both Franky and Zoro used new iterations of older moves to win their fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.