What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their isn't any back and forth. Sanji was never been stronger
Is that why Zoro feel the need to wake up to his response which is same one from Zou from arcs ago? He feel insecure to hearing about Sanji. Your not stronger than someone acting like that and we know Zoro's main opponent is YC lvl one and Sanji is against one too. They are reaching YC lvl while Luffy is reaching Yonko lvl.

No 'Ws and Ls' Kid. I know you were got something in womb with your parents drinking. Try working on your grammar and you be fine to talk like adults one day.

We know Sanji beating someone Big Mom and Macro couldn't harm.

While Zoro facing YC lvl opponent for his main fight.

We know Luffy is beating Kaido on his own.
Post automatically merged:

Again grammar needs work. I can't understand what your saying :suresure:.
Wake up moe u live in a dream some sanjitard used genjutsu on you :milaugh:

Quilling or Okami
“According to the character's backstory, Amaterasu originally existed in the Celestial Plains, ruling over the Celestials and the mortal world as a protector deity. Alongside Waka, she battled Orochi, the eight-headed serpent who attacked and wreaked havoc upon the Celestial Plain. Waka told Amaterasu that Orochi could only be defeated by the Chosen One, a human named Nagi. Hearing this, she dragged Orochi down to the human world to wait for Nagi's birth. Meanwhile, Waka and the remaining Celestials fled into the Ark of Yamato, where all except Waka perished to an ambush of demons led by Yami, the Emperor of Eternal Darkness.

Shiranui, however, died from both poisoned wounds inflicted during the battle and protecting Nagi from a falling rock.

After her death, her Celestial Brush powers had scattered, leaving her drastically weakened, with only her original ability, Sunrise(Dawn)

The main story of the Ōkami begins one hundred years after Shiranui's death.”

Wtf 😳

Zoro and Luffy both fought and dealt major damage to Kaido.

Sanji's best feats aren't comparable to blocking hakai, fighting Kaido for 10-20 minutes, permanently scarring Kaido and temporarily knocking Kaido out(1002).

Sanji isn't as strong as Zoro. I'm not saying that Zoro can neg diff Sanji or anything, I'm just saying that Zoro is factually stronger than Sanji.
One uses his skill, one use establish magical sword by famous character which has been stated to have their own abilities. Zoro has shown nothing of his own abilities to harm Kaido without Enma as shown he didn't use his other swords to harm him.

Zoro got saved from Hakai with Law and lol, with an team to help him. Not one on one. Killer also fought in that fight, but he with Hawkins unless you think Hawkins is Yonko lvl XD? Also again Enma got into scales, not his skills.

They are equals and it's apparent between how they interact while Luffy and Zoro interact as captain and subordinate, not equals. We see Luffy and Sanji fighting Big Mom together prior arc, but doesn't mean you hear me saying Sanji is on Luffy's level. They are ones in the same tier next to Luffy in power, but not on his level.

What you mean the strength=9. C'mon you can't be serious?:seriously:
You have Oda stating otherwise at least 2 other times. The fact that Luffy is the captain of the crew should be enough to tell you that but your going with strength level 9 as your argument?

We see Zoro use his strongest attack along with a completely new CoC ability he just unlocked only to have minimal affect against Kaido.
Then you have Luffy use AdCoC in base form challenging Kaido for an extended period of time and actually make him reel from his attacks. You really think they are equal?
there's a lot to show that they are equal, at least.
An extremely weaken and injured Zoro who still scarred Kaido. So many people love to focus on the facts Zoro used the strongest attack but overlook the condition he was in.

Remember, the manga implied Zoro flying dragon blaze could permanently scar Kaido. If that's true then could his other high end attacks do the same? Can he use barrier haki to clash with Kaido adv CoC attacks in a similar way he used it to block hakai? We still don't know how long you can use asura or how many times he can use it in battle? There's a lot of questions that haven't been answered and if you really want to know how strong he is then those questions need to be answered.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No 'Ws and Ls' Kid. I know you were got something in womb with your parents drinking. Try working on your grammar and you be fine to talk like adults one day.

We know Sanji beating someone Big Mom and Macro couldn't harm.

While Zoro facing YC lvl opponent for his main fight.

We know Luffy is beating Kaido on his own.
Post automatically merged:

Again grammar needs work. I can't understand what your saying :suresure:.
Moe talking about people's grammar when he can't speak english properly is ironic af

Status
Not open for further replies.