What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro only has two possible opponents atm, Kaido and King.
Zoro doesn't have Kaido after he admit his level and trust Luffy. After trusting Luffy, he won't get involve in fights he is in especially we see Luffy back up and going back soon.

Well we got Orochi who can be challenging given his DF is immune to cuts, so could be something for Zoro to handle especially his revenge for Yasu.

now im thinking its Kirin because based on that pic ppl could argue she's feline/canine with a sprinkle of deer/rabbit and so on. She looks ambiguous and all over the place, which i believe is a part of Oda's intention if she's truly a kirin as it's essentially a mixture of other animals.
Well, I still want her to be a Neko fundamentally, but if she can transform to several differing animals...
Yamato of the Thousand Beasts.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro doesn't have Kaido after he admit his level and trust Luffy. After trusting Luffy, he won't get involve in fights he is in especially we see Luffy back up and going back soon.
Zoro missing Hiryu Kaen was highlighted. Zoro is obviously going to hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen at some point. I don't think Luffy can solo Kaido. He needs help from Yamato and Zoro.

Well we got Orochi who can be challenging given his DF is immune to cuts, so could be something for Zoro to handle especially his revenge for Yasu.
Zoro vs Orochi is as dumb as Sanji vs Kanjuro.

I was just checking that myself.

Chapter 998 - Jinbei meets Who's Who | Franky meets Sasaki
Chapter 1003 - We get small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1004 - Franky vs Sasaki | getting overwhelmed by his subordinates | Usopp / Nami / Tama come for the rescue.
Chapter 1005 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1014 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1015 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1016 - More small panels of Jinbei vs Who's Who and Franky vs Sasaki (More like reactions from one of them)
Chapter 1017 - A few more panels of Franky vs Sasaki and quite a few pages for Jinbei vs Who's Who
Chapter 1018 - Jinbei vs Who's Who (half chapter)
Chapter 1019 - Franky vs Sasaki (half chapter)

Seems like almost the same thing. Jinbei got more pages on 1017 before his fight chapter, and Franky got more pages on the 1004 before his fight chapter. Franky could still get another chapter after 1019, i guess we will see.
Thank you very much

This coming from the user who struggles to form any form of a gramatically correct sentence when resorting to using insults.

Moe... insecurity is not a good look on you... come back when you can back up your OP statements with facts
Bennedick, you talking on grammar when you can't even stop your run-on sentences? Man, your really are the 'Dick' in Bennedick.

Moe is on Youtube where you guys are stalking him. I understand you have issues what he did to you, but making everyone Moe isn't the solution, you must talk to him to tell him how you feel. Be your own therapist, don't bring people into your issues and maybe you can be good on bringing canon facts, not Head Piece headcannon.

Zoro missing Hiryu Kaen was highlighted. Zoro is obviously going to hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen at some point. I don't think Luffy can solo Kaido. He needs help from Yamato and Zoro.

Zoro vs Orochi is as dumb as Sanji vs Kanjuro.
He got an scar out of him from Enma, never it stated he be the one to defeated Kaido especially after hype we getting more on Luffy on his DF and Strawhat, it's dumb to say Luffy won't be one to beat Kaido when everything is pushing this to be him. He will be the one and ignoring that doesn't make sense.

He is one who mentions revenge for Yasu, so make sense Orochi for his fight as a possibility and I feel Hiyori will be involved in it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.