What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all get it wrong. Every F6 is YC level. Queen isn't... On the other hand this means Franky and Co are Jinbe level

Damn it... Oda fucked up or wait... Maybe just maybe... Naaaah M3 is fanmade.

And even if Jinbe failed... Yamato will take the place of Sanji or form a new M4. She is fighting Kaidou all alone... Of course this means stronger as Sanji. But not as Zoro or Luffy... Or Law and Kid, even if she has better feats

She will be the Oden of the crew. Even if she can't read shit and isn't fighting like Oden. But she will be Oden!!! Because she calls herself Oden! So it has to be like it.

Finally the fanmade M3 can die
If this is sarcasm then you're bad at it man... lol

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Cause like she stated, she can't beat him and believes Luffy will beat him. She mentions no one else and stupid to make team fight on this as Luffy will be the one to beat his one on one record that been hype on too. You got stop denial on that.
Why would Yamato stop fighting Kaido? If she's not knocked out, it doesn't make sense from a logical point of view.

Sanji beats Kanjuro easily if he damaging someone like Queen and again Zoro stated he wants revenge on Orochi, that's his words. Don't get upset over story and make sense Zoro fights him as it make sense.
:crazwhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So not fool yourself
I am not, I want him to prove himself as 3rd strongest but he is constantly failing.
Meanwhile, others are quite impressive. All cards are in Sanji's hands.
He is the one who determines if he will be a hero or a zero.

Beating Queen who Big Mom and Macro couldn't force into Hybrid is 'feat-worthy'? Yeah everyone was correct about you. Your delusional.

Guess Zoro being used as bandaged weapon make him the weakest then since he isn't doing much :kayneshrug:.
Ah, my daily fix of Panda-chan is here. :smoothy:

I pity you and your toxic side as you guys are casual annoyance to everyone here who trying to talk about chapter on Yamato, but immediately go to talking about Sanji more than his own fans out of insecurity in beating YC.

Bennedick, using 'Moe Fetish' to help with your talk makes your grammar poor as your not helping on forcing someone to be someone they aren't. I am good with majority users. Toxic side are only idiots who have issues and they fight everyone like yourself do when I am not around :kayneshrug:.
At this point you are just mirroring me and repeating your own made up facts.

Every Sanji stan predicted Sanji vs King... that was wrong and now he's fighting Queen which leaves Zoro for most likely King...

Luffy and Zoro just got up, getting ready for their main fights while Sanji is in his main fight, meaning Luffy and Zoro are Oda's 2 aces up the sleeve for Wano because Luffy and Zoro each have something special instore for them

If you were good with a majority of users they would actually like your comments. LOL

@kumae @Finalbeta @Ten Yaksha Blother @Orojackson Refugee @Zowo @imacub @nik87 and more users are my witnesses to you arguing with mulitple users on here when you are logged on

I think a Monster Quintet being formed is possible, with Sanji being the third strongest of course.
I had thought a M4 was more likely before the WsW fight but now I agree we probably have a potential M5 on our hands. I’m curious to see where Franky stacks up in all this once the dust settles. He clearly shouldn’t be on that level but he seems to really be separating himself from the other half of the crew as well.

Why would Yamato stop fighting Kaido? If she's not knocked out, it doesn't make sense from a logical point of view.

:crazwhat:
Why would she mention she is there to stalled and she can't beat him from her words then? Your on another delusion if you don't think this to hype Luffy vs Kaido rematch here, bruh. It make sense and you haven't been reading if you don't think Luffy is the one to beat him as been more hype on him for that.

:kayneshrug:.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Why would she mention she is there to stalled and she can't beat him from her words then? Your on another delusion if you don't think this to hype Luffy vs Kaido rematch here, bruh. It make sense and you haven't been reading if you don't think Luffy is the one to beat him as been more hype on him for that.

:kayneshrug:.
I think Luffy, Yamato and Zoro will 3v1 Kaido before Zoro and Yamato get knocked out. Then, Luffy will beat Kaido 1v1.

I am not, I want him to prove himself as 3rd strongest but he is constantly failing.
Meanwhile, others are quite impressive. All cards are in Sanji's hands.
He is the one who determines if he will be a hero or a zero.

Ah, my daily fix of Panda-chan is here. :smoothy:
Don't need daily fixed of 'Nik' though. Few of toxic side are on something already.

I had thought a M4 was more likely before the WsW fight but now I agree we probably have a potential M5 on our hands. I’m curious to see where Franky stacks up in all this once the dust settles. He clearly shouldn’t be on that level but he seems to really be separating himself too.
Franky should be on that level by all means. He has displayed the highest feat of will power in the series by fixing himself with ship parts after being run over by a train and submerged.

Franky should be on that level by all means. He has displayed the highest feat of will power in the series by fixing himself with ship parts after being run over by a train and submerged.
Franky’s always been a stud but he’s been extra studly lately. Although it was made clear in Enies Loby that he was far behind the M3. Still a low key powerhouse tho. He’s always been impressive when he fights.
Post automatically merged:

Minus Nami, Usopp, their personal pet Big Mom is gonna help them for their opponents from her on out
If Nami can command BM as a minion going forward she’s #1 rn lol.

At this point you are just mirroring me and repeating your own made up facts.

Every Sanji stan predicted Sanji vs King... that was wrong and now he's fighting Queen which leaves Zoro for most likely King...

Luffy and Zoro just got up, getting ready for their main fights while Sanji is in his main fight, meaning Luffy and Zoro are Oda's 2 aces up the sleeve for Wano because Luffy and Zoro each have something special instore for them

If you were good with a majority of users they would actually like your comments. LOL

@kumae @Finalbeta @Ten Yaksha Blother @Orojackson Refugee @Zowo @imacub @nik87 and more users are my witnesses to you arguing with mulitple users on here when you are logged on
Man just block this clown. He’s just a bum on the street or a crack head saying random spastic comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.