What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point you are just mirroring me and repeating your own made up facts.

Every Sanji stan predicted Sanji vs King... that was wrong and now he's fighting Queen which leaves Zoro for most likely King...

Luffy and Zoro just got up, getting ready for their main fights while Sanji is in his main fight, meaning Luffy and Zoro are Oda's 2 aces up the sleeve for Wano because Luffy and Zoro each have something special instore for them

If you were good with a majority of users they would actually like your comments. LOL

@kumae @Finalbeta @Ten Yaksha Blother @Orojackson Refugee @Zowo @imacub @nik87 and more users are my witnesses to you arguing with mulitple users on here when you are logged on
Who is mirroring? I saying my own words. Your been acting like mimic to try to act like you can talk like adult, kid lol.

I said King or Queen on my side while some members stated on that on most part. You don't need to be stan to state that. Idk what you on if you don't think everyone was stating he could face either, not only one of them as a choice. Also wasn't King called 'King the background' by you guys when you thought Sanij will face him? Now your saying he is challenge because of Zoro? That being dumbass there, Bennedick.

Luffy is fighting Kaido while Zoro got someone YC lvl to face. He trusted Luffy already and won't get involved. Denying that like 'ZKK' beinf debunked as we know it is. Got stop with that.

That's your majority? Those are least credible guys to talk about credible, bruh. Toxic side are toxic, they are not credible which is why you made an poll on who is the most 'toxic' and it's your side that was giving the most on being that.

I have good time talking to these guys like:

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@SDfear
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Courier
@solis

There are many users who see you guys as trolling idiots, it's majority and reason you guys got most toxic on your side.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who is mirroring? I saying my own words. Your been acting like mimic to try to act like you can talk like adult, kid lol.

I said King or Queen on my side while some members stated on that on most part. You don't need to be stan to state that. Idk what you on if you don't think everyone was stating he could face either, not only one of them as a choice. Also wasn't King called 'King the background' by you guys when you thought Sanij will face him? Now your saying he is challenge because of Zoro? That being dumbass there, Bennedick.

Luffy is fighting Kaido while Zoro got someone YC lvl to face. He trusted Luffy already and won't get involved. Denying that like 'ZKK' beinf debunked as we know it is. Got stop with that.

That's your majority? Those are least credible guys to talk about credible, bruh. Toxic side are toxic, they are not credible which is why you made an poll on who is the most 'toxic' and it's your side that was giving the most on being that.

I have good time talking to these guys like:

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@SDfear
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Courier
@solis

There are many users who see you guys as trolling idiots, it's majority and reason you guys got most toxic on your side.
You suck @solis and not in the good way:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.