What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No 'Ws and Ls', kid. How old are you? Got be elementary with talk like that.

Insecurity cause you guys have Zoro doing nothing while rest giving our the fights really shows here :kayneshrug:.
Yes yes Moe. Pat pat on the head for you.

Lanji is obviously going to repeat Zoro's feats from the roof.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Why in the fuck would oda make zoro 3v1 kaido only to pass out and be down?? It's like some stupid dumb shit yall come up with. Oda brought zoro down for a commander . He is establishing the ranks in the sh. Yamato is not stronger than king or queen . And yes Yamato would be defeated and luffy would 1v1 kaido. That is the point oda is making

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I really do thing these recent fights are just a fake out

if not that these fights are absolutely trash and incredibly underwhelming , thankfully am confident this not it for topi roppo
What did you expect?

Aside of Franky no one from weaker straw hats can fucking compete with Tobi Roppo on regular terms so they need fucking plot armor and meme panels.

I along with the rest of the zbois just pity you. Your goto insult is to mirror and then deflect saying I am mirroring you. Talk about true creativity

ZKK is irrelevant to our conversation, you feel the need to bring it up because you keep fighting an uphill battle

Nor do we get Mod protection because we dont snitch like you do Panda

Pandaman:
3447 messages
3143 likes

Oy Vey

Bennedick Beckmann aka The GOAT
8,785 messages
35,431 likes

Talk about credibility
I don't care for toxic base. I care for the fanbase who know OP. I am friends with Zoro fans who I can agree to disagree. They can actually admit fault on character and give the feats make sense, not Head Piece on him over Luffy.

ZKK is debunked and your the one who brought it up when you said Zoro will beat Kaido and go back when he stated he trusted Luffy to beat him instead.

You guys called on TAC for your mod protection, so why your being hypocrites on that?

Oh no I cared about someone's likes and messages and stalked them? What 'dedication'...To stalking XD.

Didn't know we need that for credibility. Guess polls are correct then on you being toxic since it's still forum that stated that :kayneshrug:.

What did you expect?

Aside of Franky no one from weaker straw hats can fucking compete with Tobi Roppo on regular terms so they need fucking plot armor and meme panels.
That applies to Nami and Usopp, but fight between Jinbe and WsW was seemingly left without conclusion, at least with the info we have so far.
SImilarly, Sasaki doesn't even seem to have gone hybrid yet, unless the leakers left out that info again lol

What did you expect?

Well even Franky fight and Jinbe fights are trash and incredibly boring

this not how Oda would handle SHs big fights for the arc IMO

there's no development, interesting power ups or any tension

There's a reason no one is invested in those fights

Yes yes Moe. Pat pat on the head for you.

Lanji is obviously going to repeat Zoro's feats from the roof.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
*Pats your head* There, There, Titty.

Not your fault you can't have anything important to say and that Zolo is bandaged cross who isn't doing anything unlike Sanji and everyone. We know Zoro is one-shot away given most his enemies got better of him :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.