What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
she looks even more badass, with just a sketch from a leaked source. Her official look in the upcoming manga will be better I believe. Yet a Carrot fan stated Yamato is a “cheap copy”, by comparing an official page by Oda with sketch from leaked source. Carrot fans rn:
Now, let’s be a little magnanimous in victory…most Carrot fans are cool and rational, they’re having a tough time and we should respect that. We all know which people do NOT fall into that category; THOSE asshats might wanna consider leaving the forum, as the next few months will be anything but kind to them :pepedoffy:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Same here and where Sanji need many attacks for a fodder? Are you high or dumb? Zoro is the same then given his struggles with fodder then.

Main point it's challenging when they face main fights and take many attacks on their opponents.
:crazwhat:
Cap. I don’t like King but he’s definitely stronger than Yamato.
Maybe. I've probably been talking to Cinera too much lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Clown: why would luffy fight Jack. Oh yes zoro is going to fight against kaido again to get defeated and be down so luffy would have a 1v1 with kaido. Sounds super retarded than thinking zoro would not fight a commander to solidify his bounty status after wano.
Oh yes luffy is gonna 1 vs 1 kaido then go down then go up and one vs one kaido 5 mins later.
Zoros taking the head sanz keep crying.

but you dont admit fault for lying and making up facts, instead you deflect with ZKK or another Zoro anecdote that fits your narrative
What did I make up exactly? Saying 'ZKK' being debunked? Cause not made up, it's true. Your making it up on saying Luffy won't beat Kaido when hype has him being build for him to do that.
:crazwhat:

Maybe. I've probably been talking to Cinera too much lmao
:kayneshrug:.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, Sanji is one of the strongest. I keep realistic, not unrealistic like you guys stating Zoro over Luffy when we know Luffy can one-shot Zoro too :kayneshrug:.
Yes of course one of the strongest. He is so strong that he would outperform everyone.

Shut your bullshit ass finally.

Keeping it realistic that bitch didn't even show proper CoA and you think he can fight Zoro on regular terms:milaugh:

People really believe WsW, Sasaki and even Ulti and P1 are defeated?

Oda has been showing that the Ancient Zoan are super durable, and we have seen this with Jack, Ulti and P1 comming back again and again. Its clear that this is not final defeat, but just a way to make seems like the SH are winning for the F6 to come back with awakening Zoan to fight again.

Using the exact same GIF I did like you regurgitate the same tired bullshit every chapter, why am I not surprised that you couldn’t even muster an original comeback?? :gonope:
Why should I try for an troll who isn't on his main account? Bruh your like bottom tier of trolls if this how your acting. I don't waste time to do much if your main comeback is insults and no debate. Why try for stupid :kayneshrug:?

I don't even have a problem with zoro killing kaido . These clowns believe zoro would get his bounty just outta the air?? Every shs bounty would be based on the opponents they defeat ..if all the fucking top tiers in kaidos crew are losing to shs. What makes these idiots think king would lose to marco?? When zoro is around and free and that would be a way for him to get his bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.