What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I make up exactly? Saying 'ZKK' being debunked? Cause not made up, it's true. Your making it up on saying Luffy won't beat Kaido when hype has him being build for him to do that.

:kayneshrug:.
Zoro didnt defeat Killer
King=Queen
Sanji is left hand man

@kumae @Zowo @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Ten Yaksha Blother @HA001 @Orojackson Refugee @Finalbeta

Can you help provide me a list of the shit this dude made up will add to this myself during the day
To the others I didnt add, because there are too many names feel free to add to the list

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He is since he beating Queen. How that not feat-worthy? Don't be insecure cause Zoro isn't doing anything on his side :kayneshrug:.
Beating Queen?

Where exactly? Is Queen out?

Stop bullshitting. You are such a joke. You accusing people of using headcanon meanwhile u say that Sanji is already "beating" Queen LMFAO.

I'm insecure?

Zoro provided feats that Sanji won't repeat until EoS. I'm pretty comfortable with that.

Don't care about ants like Sanji.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wow! Looks better than I thought from when I saw her full body shot. Given Kaido has a more human face and not a dragon snout or w/e in hhybrid, this very much could be a mythical dog/fox zoan then? Catarina Devon is the Kitsune/Kyuubi but it's classed as a mythical inu fruit, model kitsune or so?

Close up Yamato face
Wow! Looks better than I thought from when I saw her full body shot. Given Kaido has a more human face and not a dragon snout or w/e in hhybrid, this very much could be a mythical dog/fox zoan then? Catarina Devon is the Kitsune/Kyuubi but it's classed as a mythical inu fruit, model kitsune or so?

You're fucking deluded. Zoro has feats now eos sanji can't even dream of doing.
Who hurt you guys?
The guy I "argued against", even acknowledges it as a pretty rational take, which led to an agreement, but the usual suspects be wildin.

Look: Sanji is one of the most agile, fastest, most skilled fighters out of the high tier faction. The RS' invisibility might be super difficult to counter/keep up with- P1 as a confirmed CoO user had his fair share of problems afterall.
By beating Queen he most likely will end up with some of the spiciest AP within the high tier faction, granted that Queen should be one of the tankiest guys out of that tier.

So: Who's better at having a way around those monstrous Enma attacks than him? Kuri? Marco? Doffy? King? - if's he more of the speedo type.
Where's the actual problem?
Sanji is probably the last guy that would run into a Hiryu Kaen. Basically my point-nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.