What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
.. yet he went into a coma from having stomach pain and receiving an attack that's probably around 1/20 as strong as Sanji's strongest attack will be.
But anything under hakai can't damage him anymore, right?
Yet he didn't. He fainted cause of hunger hence the sfx coming from his stomach not his wound. That after one shotting killer. Clown.

I don't like Yamato, she has no identity, she's not even a character.
She is a character who knows what we need and can help us win, she miraculously appeared out of nowhere. She has no personality and now steals the characteristics of the Minks!

She is a bad mix of other characters traits just to make her look "essential"
Yeah, I feel the same lmao xD
So many cool things without s big substance

Zoro didnt defeat Killer
King=Queen
Sanji is left hand man

@kumae @Zowo @Seth @Jew D. Boy @Ten Yaksha Blother @HA001 @Orojackson Refugee @Finalbeta

Can you help provide me a list of the shit this dude made up will add to this myself during the day
To the others I didnt add, because there are too many names feel free to add to the list
Those are canon as it was tied between the two and King and Queen even debuted together and done things in big moments together even facing same enemy in Macro. Denying they are equals, is dumb statement, bruh.

I mean while Luffy isn't around, Sanji does take charge as shown when they went to Zou. Idk how that is headcannon. Maybe to you cause between him and Zoro, Sanji doesn't confuse with direction.

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@Ichiro Miyata
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Chaves
@Bullet

What your thoughts on this about toxic side and how they act with Head Piece, not One Piece?

Also this isn't only ones who have talked against you guys and called out on your BS on majority, bruh.
*When Sanji KOes Queen*

Zoro fanboys: Sanji still hasn't done any damage to Queen. :milaugh:
Their Head Piece and even now they saying everyone isn't doing anything while Zoro is the one not doing anything :kayneshrug:.

Who was Kaido saving that fruit for? If Yamato wasn’t meant to eat it and Oda is using him as a callback to Luffy eating his fruit, what was Kaido going to use the fruit for?
If King or Queen lacked a devil fruit they were probably the best options, either that, or give the DF to Big Mom to repay her for the Uo Uo no Mi.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Those are canon as it was tied between the two and King and Queen even debuted together and done things in big moments together even facing same enemy in Macro. Denying they are equals, is dumb statement, bruh.

I mean while Luffy isn't around, Sanji does take charge as shown when they went to Zou. Idk how that is headcannon. Maybe to you cause between him and Zoro, Sanji doesn't confuse with direction.

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@Ichiro Miyata
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Chaves
@Bullet

What your thoughts on this about toxic side and how they act with Head Piece, not One Piece?

Also this isn't only ones who have talked against you guys and called out on your BS on majority, bruh.

Their Head Piece and even now they saying everyone isn't doing anything while Zoro is the one not doing anything :kayneshrug:.
@Bullet :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.