What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the norm Post Timeskip
Post timeskip really hasn't had the ability to give everyone fights. This was the first arc that "felt" like Enies Lobby since Enies Lobby.

- FI were all 1 shots.
- PH only had like 3 people fight
- DR only had 5 strawhats
- WCI only had the other 4 plus Luffy again.

Of those, yes, only Hody, Caesar, Doflamingo and Katakuri had a wealth of attacks against Luffy. Subordinates did not.

Idk, I'm at this point where I have to see the F6 on the ground and permanently done to call it there. At least it does seem like Queen and King will probably be substantial and shown off well. Queen certainly is at this time, more than any subordinate post timeskip

Those are canon as it was tied between the two and King and Queen even debuted together and done things in big moments together even facing same enemy in Macro. Denying they are equals, is dumb statement, bruh.

I mean while Luffy isn't around, Sanji does take charge as shown when they went to Zou. Idk how that is headcannon. Maybe to you cause between him and Zoro, Sanji doesn't confuse with direction.

@Zoro D Goat
@BleakAsh
@BangMi
@Ichiro Miyata
@WesMidnight
@Big D. Kaios
@Chaves
@Bullet

What your thoughts on this about toxic side and how they act with Head Piece, not One Piece?

Also this isn't only ones who have talked against you guys and called out on your BS on majority, bruh.

Their Head Piece and even now they saying everyone isn't doing anything while Zoro is the one not doing anything :kayneshrug:.
Mirroring greatness

OH SNAP!

https://ralphhaussler.weebly.com/wolf-mythologie-japan.html

Ancient historic accounts from Japan report this mythical story how the wolf deity, a white wolf (白狼, shirōkami), in times of need suddenly appeared to Yamato Takeru, son of Emperor Keikko (around AD100). Takaru got lost on a road near Mitakesan (御嶽山) when a local demon shapeshifted into a white deer (白鹿) and obstructed the road. The white wolf showed him the way and let his army on the right path, "and Takeru commanded the white wolf to stay in Mitakesan as a true god, in order to slay any local demons."
Did this white wolf had kinda fire based power?
Because from the picture behind Yamato we can see fire/flames or do im the only one who see it?:

Is that why Zoro feel the need to wake up to his response which is same one from Zou from arcs ago? He feel insecure to hearing about Sanji. Your not stronger than someone acting like that and we know Zoro's main opponent is YC lvl one and Sanji is against one too. They are reaching YC lvl while Luffy is reaching Yonko lvl.
What does Zoro stating he stronger than Sanji got to do with anything? Zoro is scaring Kaido. Sanji having trouble doing any kind of significant damage to queen

Beating Queen?

Where exactly? Is Queen out?

Stop bullshitting. You are such a joke. You accusing people of using headcanon meanwhile u say that Sanji is already "beating" Queen LMFAO.

I'm insecure?

Zoro provided feats that Sanji won't repeat until EoS. I'm pretty comfortable with that.

Don't care about ants like Sanji.
He is the one to beat Queen. Have being on cracked messed with your head? Then again. I presumed you guys are crazy the moment I hear the talked from you guys.

What feats? Being saved and being one-shot? Kaido is fine and active. Zoro isn't Yonko lvl for being in team fight like same Killer is struggling beating Hawkins unless your new Head Piece 'Hawkins is Yonko lvl confirmed!' as I can see you guys now trying to hype that now your Rooftop level been debunked too.

Only ant I see is being treated and more capable as a weapon than holding one being Zoro. Don't get insecure cause you guys get debunked on Head Piece.

The queen part is irrelevant to my statement, because they predicted Sanji vs King regardless.

Maybe 2-3 true Sanji stans legitimately faced facts eariler and stated Sanji vs Queen was going to be the end all be all... you were not one of those mate
sorry but you don't get my point

Those who only wagered on King is where your statement should be directed..
and they were the ones who considered King as sanji's ultimate opponent and didn't even consider Queen PERIOD.. you can't lump them in to the category of those who considered both... that just means we (those who also considered queen) were right as well..

We were on the fence with this one...what you said kinda contradicts the fact that every sanji fan was wrong.... coz some of us who also supported Queen (even if not soo strongly) were right as well..

and your statement's motive was to point out the persistence, unreliability, consistent irrationally and incorrect stances held by "all the Sanji fans" according to you

coz.. bruh that ain't true for all of us

and Blother is a witness to me actually opting for Queen as an opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.