What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think his leg would still break if it wasn't for the explosion?
No, cause then we would have different circumstances.
But in general I wouldn't put it past Vergo to just be able to do it against most guys within that tier range. Afterall he also broke Smoker's jute with his superior haki aswell.
More of a Vergo thing in general, than a particular weakness of Sanji or anything.

What does Zoro stating he stronger than Sanji got to do with anything? Zoro is scaring Kaido. Sanji having trouble doing any kind of significant damage to queen
Why does he need to answer and act out same way like in Zou when talk about Sanji make him want to intervene in conversation of others. You don't act like your stronger, but feel the need to talk like that if your insecure if someone talk about someone's strength.

Is that why Hybrid is needed for Sanji, but not for Big Mom and Macro? The headcannon you guys try to force characters not getting stronger is idiotic statement your going on like 'ZKK' and it is debunked.
Post automatically merged:

Why are y'all actually entertaining Moe, just put him on ignore lol
Kumae, because you guys live rent free for guy on Youtube who isn't even here. I can't be guy you want me to be when I don't even know him and have nothing to do with him.

Yeah it's a real vibe, I used to listen to that a lot back in the day lol. Very catchy song.
I still listen to it sometimes. Good og song that brings up some good old memories.
Post automatically merged:

Why are y'all actually entertaining Moe, just put him on ignore lol
I still don't know who Moe is.

Most spoilers discussion threads reach 500 pages IIRC. Imagine multiplying that x another 250 chapters. We would still get more than 125,000 pages on average till the end. Despite this is just a very rough guess.

Imagine chapters where we'll see things like:

- Luffy DF awakening,
- ZKK :D,
- Shanks greatness,
- BB greatness,
- Dragon,
- GreenBull,
- Vegapunk,

There are so many things that can raise the number of pages even up to a thousand and more that I think we will beat next 125 k easy.

:cheers::kata::steef::noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.