What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty interested in seeing Yamato vs Kaido and have a better look on her overall capabilities. We are in for a really powerful addition to the crew. Her design looks fine. I feel that based on what she will show, Oda has a great opportunity with her, from various aspects.

We'll also see where her character goes. I want to see this interaction on panel not only for that but for Kaido as well, as we could get know more on him through his relationship with her daughter and their overall history. A flashback for the guy is coming soon regardless.

I was partly joking. I agree some Zoro fans are quick with calling someone a 'heretic' for apparently not being enough of a Zoro fan.

The one trolling me was only @HA001 as far as I remember. He's just fierce tho, that's just the way he talks.
Compared to your takes his takes are less idiotic. Like, it is as if you're reading a different manga. You're not even a Sanji hardliner (such as Chrono for example) but you are just a source of pure headcanon and delusion.
I seriously question your reading comprehension
Nah, you said many of them were trolling you and he wasn't only one. You said even are not back much on FC for Zoro because of the opinions. Trying to denied that now make you look idiotic, bruh.

What way? I said many things on canon facts on matters and don't see me on 'ZKK' or Zoro over Luffy nonsense. Saying they talk is better making me look poorly on you if your actually believing that talk. If you are then your not really credible yourself if you can't admit and take stances on Head Piece over canon facts, bruh. Nothing I stated have been out there or doesn't make sense. You got understand debates before talking stuff like that.

Holy shit, YAMATO really deserves to be the daughter of the
STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD,
THE STRONGEST LIVING CREATURE IN THE WORLD,
THE STRONGEST PIRATE IN THE WORLD,
THE HARDEST IN THE WORLD,
THE HARDEST/BADASS, RESISTANT IN THE WORLD,
THE BEST INDIVIDUAL FIGHTER IN THE WORLD IN ONE VERSU ONE,
THE STRONGEST ACTIVE MILITARY FORCE IN THE WORLD!!!!
Like father, like daughter.

:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori

You're lecturing me on my grammar? Now this is irony.

I called you out mirroring me and even though you have by repeating th words I mention and tagging people because I did it, you are somehow not mirroring me. Talk about originality
Well your one with run-on sentences, bruh? Don't blame me on that.

Nothing I am mirroring you if you think tagging means I mirroring you. Your acting like hypocrite who doesn't like being talked on with response of different people when your doing the same.

Only thing original I can give you is dedicated grammar post when you don't take advice and do insults instead.

The final part is Kaidou vs Yamato, where we see his hybrid form.
Aside from that clash not much seem to have happened the spoilers seem to imply this is at the end of the chapter so this fight is just starting

Status
Not open for further replies.