What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. In all honesty. One Piece aside.

You are not a worthy person when it comes to actual chat/debate/argument.

You are desperate and weird when you are speaking about Sanji.

Tell me how to look at you seriously when you spend ur entire time on WG spamming "ZOLOLOZLZOLZOZLOZ SANJI STRONGER THAN XYZ ZOLOZLOZLOZLZO".

Do you want to be treated like a respectable person? Become one.
Seth I do not care about your opinion of me. I truly want you to understand that you are not an important person to me and I mean that from the heart

But since you decided to express your pointless opinion thinking it would….mean something??? I guess I’ll express mine

You are a random subhuman freak who shares the exact same braincell as any other Zorofan on this forum and If you didn’t all have different names, I honestly wouldn’t be able to distinguish you lot

If you have a problem with me, yk how to solve it

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth I do not care about your opinion of me. I truly want you to understand that you are not an important person to me and I mean that from the heart

But since you decided to express your pointless opinion thinking it would….mean something??? I guess I’ll express mine

You are a random subhuman freak who shares the exact same braincell as any other Zorofan on this forum and If you didn’t all have different names, I honestly wouldn’t be able to distinguish you lot

If you have a problem with me, yk how to solve it
Okay. Don't cry later on that no one likes you, no one debates with you and that evil mods keep going after you.

You are talking about Zoro 24/7 as if he was your Jesus. Most of Zoro fans on this forum don't talk about him as much as you do.

Your entire vocabulary consists of:

"ZOLO FANS" "ZOLOLOLO" "SANJI STRONGER" "SANJI THIS THAT".

You are not even trying to prove any points. You are just a delusional forum fraud who screams when someone asks for evidence or proof.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only way to be “respectable” here is kneeling before zoro and kissing his ass like everyone else and treating him like he has no flaws+Constant overhype

If that’s what it takes then not happening
No.

Start arguing/debating for Sanji like an actual human being.

Make some points, back them up with evidence and panels and then someone can debate or debunk you.

Only thing you do is "ZOLOLOLOOLO". 24/7.

about tiger theory and Yamato
The Qilin is sometimes included in the list of four noble animals along with the Chinese dragon, phoenix and turtle - instead of the tiger.
Qilin sometimes replaces the tiger in 4, so who knows, maybe the tiger theory was too popular and Oda changed it to Kirin, or just trolled readers by showing fangs in a skirmish with Sasaki.
Something like this

No.

Start arguing/debating for Sanji like an actual human being.

Make some points, back them up with evidence and panels and then someone can debate or debunk you.

Only thing you do is "ZOLOLOLOOLO". 24/7.
If that’s how you think i act then there’s always the ignore button

Not quoting you anymore after this

about tiger theory and Yamato
The Qilin is sometimes included in the list of four noble animals along with the Chinese dragon, phoenix and turtle - instead of the tiger.
Qilin sometimes replaces the tiger in 4, so who knows, maybe the tiger theory was too popular and Oda changed it to Kirin, or just trolled readers by showing fangs in a skirmish with Sasaki.
Something like this

The thing is, he already had one in this arc already... and fucking Hawkins was riding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.