What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

it’s basically Killer dies and most of the supernova were initially created to be Kid’s underlings

I don’t subscribe to the Killer dying theory, but I do buy the supernova theory.
I save the link and will watch it. Thank you.

But i doubt he will die too.
I have another theory posted which you may like:
(1) Theory - Adv.CoC of Kid -> TYR | Worstgen

Not sure if it's already been brought up on this thread, but discussing with one of my mates & he brought up the point that it's possible that Franky might have lost to Sasaki considering the spoiler is saying the match has been concluded:josad:
Would really hate that scenario but I can't really deny the possibility of it happening. Reason being that the Sasaki/Kyoshiro plot-line is still yet to be resolved:josad:

Another ting that just came to mind with regards to this Franky/Sasaki fight is Sasaki's very peculiar sword, we still haven't seen him use it so long as we don't see him use it this chapter and god forbid the result of the fight is off-screened, then chances of Sasaki being down is very slim.
Franky still has his " Kaido killing weapons".
If Sasaki wins this round(don't think he used Hybrid yet), Franky will have to go all out.

He doesnt have to be directly behind, from the sides is good enough. Why do you think Kaku's Yontoryu gave Zoro so much trouble?
That wouldn't work unless he's actually standing at the side of Yamato.
Your point does not hold

The fact that their damage was too shallow and didnt leave a scar says that their haki wants on Oden's level...
Because they don't have COC.
It is not about leaving a scar, it is about cutting Kaido. Anything below Oden Ryou can't cut him

Go check it for yourself, before Franky takes over Sasaki, she is bleeding all over because of the cannon fire...
You forget that Squardo isnt a fodder but a captain of the pirate crew in the New World...
Calling scratches bleeding...
Yes so basically fodder

Top 5 rank in the crew,

1. Luffy/Zoro
2. Yamato
3. Jinbei
4. Sanji (might change if Franky fight Queen)
5. Franky (he will be 4 if he fight Queen after dis) :cheers::finally::finally:
I dont think there is a universe where:
-Yamato is above Jinbe
-Franky is above Sanji
-Sanji is below Yamato

One Piece fans often tend to power scale based on who they like rather than actually looking at the context of the manga and Oda’s intentions. If she does join the crew it’ll be:

Luffy/Zoro
Sanji/Jinbe
Yamato

That seems more like where Oda is going, there’s also factors with their specific skillsets such as environment. Luffy is really the only overall balanced fighter with Yamato being a close second if she joins.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I actually think it will be these people.

Caribou
Hawkins
Who’s who
Ulti
Page one
King( if he’s the former warden of impel down down I can see king joining like how shiryu joined Blackbeard. Would also make sense if king joined because of the cover story with kid holding up the bird which looked like king.)

Then after he leaves wano I think he will recruit…

Bonney
Mad monk or a random person
Caribou i could see, Hawkins too.
Why Who's who? I dont see a connection here.

Ulti and P1... you know my theory, so i agree.
King... never thought of it... it highly depends on Kings story i guess? Who was it back then bringing in Jack into a possibility?

Bonney would be something i can see. Mad Monk... i cant see a connection again. ^^

G

Gorosei Informer

I can see Page 1 and Ulti going to help Kid against Big Mom

I personally think Hawkins, Apoo, Page one and Ulti team up with Kid, Killer and Law in defeating Big Mom. With Kid being the last one standing against her and dealing the final blows
This would be so awesome and makes a lot of sense too! Tbh with theme of Kid's crew, I could see King fitting in well with him and it would be so amazing if he could recruit him! Same with Katakuri, but I doubt he will ever end up recruiting both ofc or even Katakuri at least, given how extremely loyal Katakuri is to and protective of his family ofc. But maybe King could end up serving as Kid's equivalent of Katakuri to Luffy?

I really hope we get a lot more Kid screentime and development with the Shanks arc too, especially given what Shanks crew did to him. Kid raided Big Mom's territory, sunk 3 of her ships and injured one of her Sweet Commanders, most likely Smoothie? Or maybe Snack actually?

I was thinking Page One and Ulti would fit well with Kid's crew too. Sasaki would be a great one for the SH Grand Fleet maybe or a Supernova's crew or something? Law's or Kids?

Caribou i could see, Hawkins too.
Why Who's who? I dont see a connection here.

Ulti and P1... you know my theory, so i agree.
King... never thought of it... it highly depends on Kings story i guess? Who was it back then bringing in Jack into a possibility?

Bonney would be something i can see. Mad Monk... i cant see a connection again. ^^
Who’s who hates shanks and is being targeted by CP0 he needs refuge somewhere. Mad monk is just me thinking possibilities he probably won’t.

I don’t see Jack joining I think he’s gonna die because he’s a kaido loyalist and like a son to him. I don’t see him joining kid

Status
Not open for further replies.